Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Connecting to Cebu Pacific

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2017, 7:25 am

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by christep
Yes you are eligible. It's HK$120. If you have time you can do it whilst in transit (but landside), if not you can do it by post within 4 weeks.

Details here: http://www.cad.gov.hk/english/for_travellers.html#tax
Yes, as long as the ETD of the departing flight is within the same calendar day (from midnight to midnight) of the incoming flight. It is better doing that at the airport because they need to look at the details (with all the fees) of the ticket and the BP of the departing flight.
Old Aug 4, 2019, 5:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP; UA 1K; and a bunch of hotel statuses
Originally Posted by cxfan1960
Yes, as long as the ETD of the departing flight is within the same calendar day (from midnight to midnight) of the incoming flight. It is better doing that at the airport because they need to look at the details (with all the fees) of the ticket and the BP of the departing flight.
Should one ask the operating airline of the second segment directly for the APDT refund?
Old Aug 5, 2019, 2:09 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by terryversay
Should one ask the operating airline of the second segment directly for the APDT refund?
No, you need to request the refund from a specific desk in the landside check-in area. If you are coming from a ferry, I think there's also a counter there, although I've never been there myself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.