Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Can I combine 2 separate ticket redemption to a round trip?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I combine 2 separate ticket redemption to a round trip?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2017, 5:39 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Originally Posted by percysmith
The risk of having Scoot operationally cancel on you and refund you in funny money https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/othe...l#post25649164 (refund law does not refund in legal tender in Singapore)
Originally Posted by QRC3288
Yikes. Okay I'm never flying that airline.
Because they wouldn't give a full refund in cash on a 6h53m delay in arrival?

You reckon CX would give you a full refund (or anything at all except maybe a few F&B vouchers) if you cancelled and took a different airline in those circumstances?
Old Sep 5, 2017, 8:35 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by christep
Because they wouldn't give a full refund in cash on a 6h53m delay in arrival?

You reckon CX would give you a full refund (or anything at all except maybe a few F&B vouchers) if you cancelled and took a different airline in those circumstances?
No, the 24 hr operational reason cancel and next day rebooking before that, not the 6 hr MX (sorry for the long post but Scoot put us through two delays for the inbound segment).

Last edited by percysmith; Sep 5, 2017 at 8:42 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.