Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New PYE F Pajamas - Free Gift?

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2015, 8:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Used the 6 that my GF and I had acquired at the Shanghai store earlier this month. The deal was 500RMB off but only one coupon per item.

In the end she bought 3 ladies tshirts that were 580RMB pre-discount (aka 80RMB each after) and I bought 2 men's tshirts at the same price and then bought a nice button down that was much more reasonable after the 500RMB discount.

They let us use all six after calling and getting approval from their manager and just applied the 3000RMB discount to the total.
Old May 18, 2015, 7:55 pm

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
That's nice. I may drop by the store soon than I thought then!
Old May 18, 2015, 8:31 pm

I fly First Class from HKG to CDG however there is no free gift with the Pajamas
Old May 18, 2015, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by bmtsang
I fly First Class from HKG to CDG however there is no free gift with the Pajamas
The 'free gift' is actually on the small paper coupon attached to the outside of the pajama bag. You have to tear it off, and take to a PYE store.

If there was no coupon maybe it was somehow removed?
Old May 19, 2015, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by bmtsang
The little paper tag that's attached to the bag that reads "Cathay Pacific First Class," the last page of the tag is a little piece of paper that's perforated that you can tear off.
Old May 19, 2015, 11:10 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by andy1022
Does CX allow pax to take away the PJ?
If you look up their website, PYE states that you should take them home.
Old May 24, 2015, 4:12 am

Does anyone know the opening hours for the store in HK central? I have to overnight there on an upcoming trip and hopefully I will have time to redeem my coupon.

I think I arrive at 6pm and then depart the next day at 1pm (on CX F, so I can get another one!). Will probably be staying very close to Central.
Old May 24, 2015, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by Kangol
Does anyone know the opening hours for the store in HK central? I have to overnight there on an upcoming trip and hopefully I will have time to redeem my coupon.

I think I arrive at 6pm and then depart the next day at 1pm (on CX F, so I can get another one!). Will probably be staying very close to Central.
I was just at the Central store on Friday, and from casual conversation while paying for my purchase, I found out that the store does not close until 9:00pm.

I do not know what time they open, but I would imagine between 10:00 - 11:00am.
Old May 24, 2015, 4:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Was just at the pacific place store last night, staying at jw Marriott, so it wasn't out of the way, more like in the way, couldn't not go. I was given a gift card for 500$hk, no offer of giving me handkerchiefs or anything. Bought myself a polo, since all their button ups sleeves were too short, 6'4" wingspan and their "extras long" sleeves were about 2" too short. The polo is nice quality and with the gift card, came out to 430$hk. Reasonable price for a nice polo.
Old May 24, 2015, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
I was just at the Central store on Friday, and from casual conversation while paying for my purchase, I found out that the store does not close until 9:00pm.

I do not know what time they open, but I would imagine between 10:00 - 11:00am.
Excellent, that's very helpful. Thanks.
Old Sep 11, 2015, 3:11 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Starwood Gold, IHG Platinum
Send me a gift tag and I'll pay it forward?

I'm flying HND to HKG in business on Cathay and then have 3 fun days to explore the city for the first time. Flying home will be in first class on Cathay and unfortunately I don't foresee me having the opportunity to return to HKG for at least a year, probably longer. Would one of you kind souls who is in a similar situation who as an extra gift tag be so kind as to agree to send it on to me before my trip and I will send you my tag back upon my return to the states, or if you prefer I'll pass it on to the next person who asks nicely?
Old Sep 14, 2015, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by doclaw
I'm flying HND to HKG in business on Cathay and then have 3 fun days to explore the city for the first time. Flying home will be in first class on Cathay and unfortunately I don't foresee me having the opportunity to return to HKG for at least a year, probably longer. Would one of you kind souls who is in a similar situation who as an extra gift tag be so kind as to agree to send it on to me before my trip and I will send you my tag back upon my return to the states, or if you prefer I'll pass it on to the next person who asks nicely?
I have one that I was planning on using next time I go to HK, that I can send to you in exchange for yours later.
Old Sep 22, 2015, 11:35 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Starwood Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by hiima
I have one that I was planning on using next time I go to HK, that I can send to you in exchange for yours later.
Awesome! I'll PM you so we can arrange for the exchange. You're awesome!
Old Apr 22, 2016, 9:19 pm

Wanted: Coupon to buy

If you have a coupon you aren't going to use I am headed back to HK next week and would be willing to take it off your hands and compensate you. $20 + a few for shipping.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 7:58 pm

It usually helps to know where you're located.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.