Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New PYE F Pajamas - Free Gift?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2016, 10:21 am

Programs: CX Diamond, AA Gold, Bonvoy Platinum
I have a few of these and on a next stop plan to redeem them. (So many family members want them).

I wonder how they will react to a large number of coupons, and if they will have stock - have more than a dozen....
Old Nov 29, 2016, 10:51 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
If you end up with extra PJs, I've got an opened small size that we can't use. Would love to trade for an L.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 11:55 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by traveler18
I have a few of these and on a next stop plan to redeem them. (So many family members want them).

I wonder how they will react to a large number of coupons, and if they will have stock - have more than a dozen....
Not sure about stock, but they wouldn't mind accepting a dozen.
Old Feb 16, 2017, 9:43 pm

Programs: QR Gold :: AA ExPlat
PYE PJs - Collection

Trying to complete the full collection of colours.

Just missing - Light Blue, Green and Dark Grey.

Please PM if anyone has extra in these colours and happy to offer or swap.
Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 1:06 am

Programs: QR Gold :: AA ExPlat
PYE PJ Colour March / April 17

Anyone know the colours on offer in March or April? Do update...
Old Apr 30, 2017, 10:57 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
Got the dark green on HKG-DUS last August, have ZRH-HKG booked this July and am looking forward to getting another pair, hopefully a different colour this time!
Old Jan 6, 2024, 10:18 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Flew LAX-HKG yesterday in F

FA comes around offering pajamas and I ask her for size recommendation. She suggests M and I accept before she gets called away to handle something. In between, another FA arrives to confirm my beverage and meal order. First FA comes back with a pair of S and L in her hands. I ask about the M and she tells me she gave to another pax and they're now out and only have S and L. When I remind her that I requested the M she apologizes and says they only had one pair (cabin booked 4 out of 6).

Senior purser comes around a few minutes later and introduces herself. When I explain the situation, she appears shocked and promises to investigate. A few minutes later she tells me they didn't provision the flight with M, only S and L. When I told her the other FA said she gave away the M, she insists the M weren't provisioned at all. Hmmmm. Not sure who to believe though it doesn't really matter since I'm not getting M either way. The purser states she will "send a message" to her operations team and took my email address. I received no follow-up.

Is this a normal situation on CX? Very disappointing!
Old Mar 4, 2024, 5:21 am

My girlfriend and I flew CDG-HKG last weekend in F. Once we boarded the flight and sat down, the ISM came by to offer pyjamas. I took M and my GF took S. Then, my GF said that she would probably not wear them, so I asked her to ask the ISM to change for an M size so I could take that set home. The ISM said that she would not exchange the size but would instead give an additional M size to us! And, she also offered us a male and female amenity kit EACH. So, we left the flight with 3 sets of pyjamas and 4 amenity kits!

Right after take off, I had the lunch and then asked the purser to prepare the bed. I slept for a solid nine hours of a 12-hour flight. Ninety minutes prior to landing, I asked for the bed to be reset, but due to the seat's mechanical failure, it would not reset to a seating position. So, the purser had to relocate me to 11A (no other First Class seats available) for the landing. Seat 11A was not taken because that seat was defective and would not recline to a bed. In any case, I was completely ok with sitting in that seat just for the landing.

Got a very nice email from Cathay Customer Care yesterday to apologise for their service failure. Offered me 50,000 Asia Miles and HKD 12,500.- as compensation for my inconvenience. I thought this to be a very generous gesture, and totally unexpected by me. FWIW, I had booked my CDG-HKG-TPE (stopover in HKG, not transit) almost a year ago and paid EUR 1,800 all in. Then, used a Diamond upgrade cert to bump up to first class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.