Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aruba / AUA airport VIP lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2021, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is this lounge operating normally during Covid? I see it's listed on Priority Pass' website, but wondering if they still have food and self-serve wine. Or did they switch to bar service for good?
AeRoSpaceman likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 9:39 pm

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is this lounge operating normally during Covid? I see it's listed on Priority Pass' website, but wondering if they still have food and self-serve wine. Or did they switch to bar service for good?
Would also like to know the same. We are heading to Aruba beginning of Sept. and would like to visit a lounge while we wait for departure.
Old Jul 14, 2021, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by AeRoSpaceman
Would also like to know the same. We are heading to Aruba beginning of Sept. and would like to visit a lounge while we wait for departure.
I saw it on arrival through the glass yesterday, and it looked closed. It was at 5pm, and I think it closes before that...not sure if PP site is updated.
AeRoSpaceman likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2021, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Update: Lounge is open. Bar staff is incredibly surly/indifferent, but the pours are generous. There is also free bottled water and some low-grade cafeteria sandwiches. Fast wifi and a decent place to wait for flights.
AeRoSpaceman likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2023, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
There today - staff were fine, booze selection not bad, food choices about the worst of any lounge I've been to.
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2024, 2:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
There today - staff were fine, booze selection not bad, food choices about the worst of any lounge I've been to.
Are there any other lounge options at AUA then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.