Wiki Posts
Search

San Juan Priority Pass Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2017, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA, WN
San Juan Priority Pass Lounge

Is it possible to walk between San Juan Airport terminal B and terminal C, where Priority Pass has a Lounge, without having to leave security?
Old Oct 14, 2017, 3:17 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by mrlasssen
Is it possible to walk between San Juan Airport terminal B and terminal C, where Priority Pass has a Lounge, without having to leave security?
Yes, they are interconnected after security.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 6:48 am

Anyone know if the Lounge in San Juan Airport is open? I tracked down a contact # to check but no one is answering the phone.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 8:47 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Have you called PriorityPass?

I read a couple of weeks agon that it was closed but could not find it anymore. The lounge list noted it as potentially closed due to damages ...
Old Nov 10, 2017, 6:57 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Originally Posted by brothernoble
Anyone know if the Lounge in San Juan Airport is open? I tracked down a contact # to check but no one is answering the phone.
The lounge was open as I have been there on October 31, 2017. But due to time I did not visit it.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by brothernoble
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
Have you called PriorityPass?

I read a couple of weeks agon that it was closed but could not find it anymore. The lounge list noted it as potentially closed due to damages ...
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
The lounge was open as I have been there on October 31, 2017. But due to time I did not visit it.
Lounge is open and fully functional, I used it last weekend on my visit to SJU. The only thing is that the elevator is not working, just a flight of stairs to access it. They are offering the similar amenities pre MARIA, warm entrée, salad, and cold drinks.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 10:31 am

update/recent experience?

Currently, there are 2 Priority Pass lounges at SJU: Avianca Lounge in Terminal C and The Lounge San Juan in Terminal A.
Any recent feedback to either lounges? (In particular, food & drink choices and ambiance in the early to mid afternoon.) Do they admit 2 guests without charge?

I'll be flying out on Southwest, whose gates are in Terminal B, I believe.

I read that all terminals in SJU are connected airside, so I can visit both lounges without going through any extra security checks. Is that correct?
Old Sep 12, 2019, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
Currently, there are 2 Priority Pass lounges at SJU: Avianca Lounge in Terminal C and The Lounge San Juan in Terminal A.
Any recent feedback to either lounges? (In particular, food & drink choices and ambiance in the early to mid afternoon.) Do they admit 2 guests without charge?

I'll be flying out on Southwest, whose gates are in Terminal B, I believe.

I read that all terminals in SJU are connected airside, so I can visit both lounges without going through any extra security checks. Is that correct?
My comments are on the AVIANCA Lounge in Terminal C. They do charge for admission, I think it was $27.00 or something like that. Ambiance, well, it certainly beats the crowded terminal overall, with warm food, usually rice or pasta, side of chicken or beef, salad, & sandwich. Open bar, Few TV screens It can be crowded at times. Never tried the one on Terminal A, and yes, the terminals are connected airside. Free wifi.

Old Sep 12, 2019, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by arollins
My comments are on the AVIANCA Lounge in Terminal C. They do charge for admission, I think it was $27.00 or something like that.
Thanks for the info. Normally, Priority Pass Select cardholders can bring in 2 guests free of charge, with additional guests at $27 each. Did you mean they charge for any guest beside the cardholder?
Old Sep 15, 2019, 10:42 am

You should be good with Select.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 6:03 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I visited the Avianca Lounge earlier this month with two guests and there was no charge. Be advised they're doing construction so to get there right now you take an alternate elevator and then walk up a flight of fire stairs.

The lounge is pleasant enough though it can be hard to find seats with power

Liquor selection is minimal. Food is mainly soup, sandwiches and cold items.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is the buffet and bar still self-service?
Old Mar 15, 2020, 1:32 pm

It was last month. The food wasn’t too bad at lunch. The bar selection is sort of sad. The lounge is always crowded when I am there.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Lovethecabin
It was last month. The food wasn’t too bad at lunch. The bar selection is sort of sad. The lounge is always crowded when I am there.
I wonder if it still is with the coronavirus concerns. Anyone know?
Old Jun 3, 2021, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Any recent experiences in the Terminal C San Juan "The Lounge" lounge?
Does Priority Pass allow admission on arrival?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.