Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

YUL US -> Canada connection

Old Jan 13, 19, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

I'm currently inbound to YUL from the US on a flight that's arriving 45 minutes later than normal, connecting to a flight 30 minutes delayed with a new expected connection time of 1:10. I have NEXUS. Despite the delays I should have plenty of time to pull this off - is there anything to know about the whole process? When last I did something similar in YYZ they did not have NEXUS machines in the connection area and I needed to fill out a customs card - does YUL have the machines or will I need to have a card at the ready?

edit: Since I'm through this now and in case anyone else is wondering: the ITD connection does have NEXUS machines. I was able to breeze through in about five minutes and made it to the gate well ahead of the plane I'm going to be leaving on.

Last edited by sgrunt; Jan 13, 19 at 5:30 pm Reason: no longer particularly needed
Old Jan 13, 19, 5:31 pm

Programs: Former AC*E, WorldPerks, Air Miles
I am not sure if YUL has Nexus machines or not for connecting passengers. You always have the option to use the machines and then connect back through security but you lose OSS. What is worse depends likely on how busy the connecting passenger area is - sometimes it's faster to use Nexus and re-clear security.

Search this Thread