Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

PETITION for PUCCI GALORE to write a new TFTG.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2008, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

It's been five long months since PUCCI GALORE regaled us with one of her sordid Tales From the Galley. Surely she's had plenty of time to experience a cornucopia of savory stories since the last installment.

If enough BA forum members make a heartfelt plea, I'm sure sure she would scribe another fascinating episode. Or at least toss us an amuse bouche until the full-length entrée is ready.

Who can forget timeless scenes such as:

Greta Gloat proved that she was really Nora Nobrains when she caught her foot in someone’s bag, flew in the air, and with a sound described like a very large monkfish hitting the slab, she hit the floor with force.

“She ain’t flying, so I want her upgrade!” said her friend.

“Get these put away, and get me a Bloody Mary easy on the juice and the War-ces-ter-shire sauce (sic), and he’ll (waved hand vaguely at the designer accessory male) have Diet Coke no ice”

“Jesus, last time I’m eating an Indian” she snapped to her man.

DYKWIA: “When you realise who you’ve upset, you’ll be sorry! I’m a shareholder.

P.G. “So am I” I retorted “and you might be far sorrier than I ever will be”

DYKWIA: “If this were an American carrier, I could have you fired upon landing”

P.G. “If this were an American carrier, I could have you met by the police for interfering with a Flight Attendant”

The Demon Drink was suspected and indeed when they got aboard they looked as miserable and sulky as they could get.

“Woman – come and sit down now” Bellowed Bunny.

“Miserable old B****r, You always spoil my fun”

“Champagne Madam” said the Purser

“Rather” said Jewel

“One only” said Bunny

“B****cks” said Jewel (with venom).

She opened the blanket and revealed that she was as naked as the day that she was born. One did not need to be a nurse to see that Jewel had not been born yesterday – or for that matter the day before that.

“JULIE. Go in that toilet and put your clothes on – NOW!”

“I don’t want to – no one will see me and if they do that’s their hard luck”

“Madam” I said” You can and you will. You have disrupted this flight quite enough. You will go and put your clothes on (how I stopped from laughing) right now.........”

At that point Flip went half way up the stairs and said

“Vee! Julie is doing her naked acts again”

“Oh My Gawd – on a plane. Oh I can’t bear it I should never have come”

Last edited by macabus; Sep 23, 2008 at 5:58 am
Old Sep 22, 2008, 7:06 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
For those of you unfamiliar with particular quirk of the BA board here is a thread with PUCCI penmanship from the past.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 8:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I suspect the old bird's pen has run dry.That or the Gin bottle.........take your pick.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Deleted.

Last edited by macabus; Sep 23, 2008 at 5:53 am
Old Sep 22, 2008, 10:38 pm

Programs: Mucci Diamond Hairbrush Elite, AA Plat, BA Blue, and a host of others.
Please dearest Pucci, please regale us with another grand missive to brighten our week. What with Congress trying to pay off everyone's credit cards in the whole world, the dollar tanking again, and oil on it's way back up. Please give us a tale to help us forget our woes.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 11:26 pm

You can't rush art.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 11:28 pm

Programs: BA Silver, FI, AC
Far be it from one who has just baseline status here, but for a handful of reasons* I am in the direst of need of a fab story and a good larf.

Please and thank you; quick as you can, even if it's just an abstract with full article to follow.

*if only one could choose one's family...
Old Sep 23, 2008, 12:03 am

Programs: AC Elite50k, BAEC Blue, Amex Plat, RBC Black Tin Visa
Be careful Hid!

Originally Posted by HIDDY
I suspect the old bird's pen has run dry.That or the Gin bottle.........take your pick.
I wouldn't be AT ALL surprised if Pucci ALREADY has at least one TFTG involving your good self....
Old Sep 23, 2008, 12:25 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Pucci's tales are like fine wine they take time to mature............they are always best when they are good and ready.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 12:35 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Originally Posted by chucko
You can't rush art.
Didn't Paul Simon say that first?

Originally Posted by edi-traveller
Pucci's tales are like fine wine they take time to mature............they are always best when they are good and ready.
I agree, but with all the doom and gloom, plus the onset of winter I hope Pucci has something ready soon.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 1:18 am

Gwan auntie luv. We wanna somefin to read innit.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 1:23 am

Programs: QF Bronze, Velocity
Please? I need distraction from the thesis which refuses to write itself.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 2:00 am

Programs: MUCCI
Dear Pucci,

Stuck in offce. Very bored. Please cheer up my day with ones of your little tales.

FD
Old Sep 23, 2008, 2:24 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Do you really really want one? I try to do one at each 1000 posts - but I kept quiet as the last thing (no seiously) I would want to do is bore you. I also wonder if the PC crowd will drum me out of the Brownies once and for all.

If you really really want one - I suppose that I had better. Actually I was asked on the AA Board (of all places) just the other day (CO 1E) - but if you are still interested I am half way through.

Honestly it is finding the time - you may not have noticed but I am still gainfully employed recognising every DYKWIA (we crew now say "Dick Wee" which sounds rude but we all love acronyms - thanks to you all for that!) who decides that BA will be Transport of Delight that day.

HIDDY - the only thing that I have run dry of is tears. The only old bird that you will ever get is the poor scrawny old thing that you buy frozen for Christmas Dinner.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 2:45 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Do you really really want one?
Yes miss - really, really, really miss, please miss!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.