Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

PETITION for PUCCI GALORE to write a new TFTG.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PETITION for PUCCI GALORE to write a new TFTG.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2008, 10:26 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Petrus
This is the Avatar for Pucci, obviously:
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...UCCIGALORE.jpg
Excellent!

Originally Posted by macabus
Perhaps this best illustrates the notion of PUCCI's Revenge.
Brilliant! Very very well done.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 11:50 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LT Plt, Mets fan
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Do you really really want one? I try to do one at each 1000 posts - but I kept quiet as the last thing (no seiously) I would want to do is bore you. I also wonder if the PC crowd will drum me out of the Brownies once and for all.

If you really really want one - I suppose that I had better. Actually I was asked on the AA Board (of all places) just the other day (CO 1E) - but if you are still interested I am half way through.
My feelings are crushed, stomped, mangled and left for naught - looking worse than the coach cabin of a flight to FLL at Spring Break. Pucci has mistaken me for another FTer...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=79

Originally Posted by TIMP
/puts on bad manufactured girl band hat

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna Pucci TFTG!

/takes off bad manufactured girl band hat

/me disappears into a corner to wait....
If we're going to dedicate songs to Pucci, let's stick to Motown classics:

Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin!
Old Sep 24, 2008, 12:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by CO FF
Pucci has mistaken me for another FTer...
Ah yes, it's the old age you know.........or the Gin.

I'm sure I've said that before.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 1:42 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Dear Pucci is on 6999 posts. I know what that means ^
Old Sep 24, 2008, 1:47 pm

Programs: Mucci Diamond Hairbrush Elite, AA Plat, BA Blue, and a host of others.
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Let me think.......????........?????........?????........ ????...mmmm suppose so, - just to keep the crawlers happy.
Crawlers now are we?! Isn't that just the way of things. A suitor gets denied and all the rest are deemed clawing sychophants and hangers-on, just babbling piffle in the hopes that some leftover triffle will drop their way. Harrumph.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 1:53 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Just ignore him. He couldn't get over Pucci's rejection and had to move to the other end of the world, and is still bitter about it.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 3:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Dear Pucci is on 6999 posts. I know what that means ^
Well spotted Kiwi Flyer - a typical grand entrance from the old one to mark the occasion.

Yes, she'll be tapping away as we browse. I can just see the scene.......face pack on, curlers in the hair and dressed in her twenty year old C&A polyester nightgown and pink furry slippers on her feet. With the fag sticking out the side of her mouth and the bottle of Bombay Sapphire close by she'll be cursing and swearing as she makes typos left right and centre.

Yes I can now confirm a TFTG coming up on her next post. She just PM'ed me so as not to waste her 7000th post by abusing me. She is fuming at me because I said she had a fag in her mouth when in fact it is called a cheroot so I was spot on about the rest. She's mad that she missed going to the bingo and instead had to stay at home just to please all the "hangers on".

Last edited by HIDDY; Sep 24, 2008 at 3:25 pm Reason: Update
Old Sep 24, 2008, 4:01 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Is there a psychologist in the house? It is sad that the one exiled to argentina is seeing his mother everywhere. Perhaps some help is in order?
Old Sep 25, 2008, 1:10 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Oh where oh wherefore out our TFTG ?

And I see an appearance by Phil the Flyer - glad to see you back in circulation and rising above Spurs performance failing to win a single premier league game this year, whilst my fine young blades sweep all before them.

Please can our next tale be full of horny young football players and what they get up to when they go on tour on a BA flight and how darling PUCCI looks after their needs.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 1:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
And I see an appearance by Phil the Flyer - glad to see you back in circulation and rising above Spurs performance failing to win a single premier league game this year, whilst my fine young blades sweep all before them.
Sweetie, such jibes always fall flat on their face when factually inaccurate. 'This year' (i.e. 2008) not only have we won premier league games but I seem to recall stuffing 'the Arse' to the tune of 5-1. 'This season' (if you had used that expression) you are, sadly, correct.

As far as sweeping all before them I don't seem to recall Fulham reading that script.

Such attention to factual accuracy sets us engineers apart from you legal types (or whatever it is that pays your salary). The only time I ever manipulate numbers is in relation to HRH PUCCI's age.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 1:58 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Darling - the race is over. You won. There will be no challenges or disqualifications. It is you.

One might ask what attracted me to the millionaire Phil The Flyer - but even when you barely had three happence with which to bless yourself there was this Man Phil who drew me like a moth to the flame.
PUCCI - as if reaching 7,000 posts wasn't enough the words contained herein only serve to confirm that I am totally and utterly in admiration of you.

Now, back on topic, where's that TFTG?!
Old Sep 25, 2008, 2:10 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by macabus

Perhaps this best illustrates the notion of PUCCI's Revenge.
^^^^^

Phil - in the laptop. Care to come and finish it for me. I have a crew to sort.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.