Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

PETITION for PUCCI GALORE to write a new TFTG.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PETITION for PUCCI GALORE to write a new TFTG.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2008, 4:49 am

Yes please

Boo
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:01 am
chj

Programs: BA, UA, DL
Please ma'am, may we have some more?

CHJ
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:11 am

Just what is needed. Please Pucci ?
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:17 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Well.....there might be a price. HIDDY would have to be absolutely charming and polite to me.

Am I mean enough to make this a condition. Would you all keep him in order?

(Will this ever get written?)
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:19 am
chj

Programs: BA, UA, DL
That's not fair...I for one would rather you say no and put us out of our misery than impose impossible conditions.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:25 am

Location: 15 minutes west of LHR, Stockholm, or somewhere inbetween.
Programs: BAEC Gold GGL, CCR, GfL, Mucci des Recherches des Consommations Exotiques.
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Well.....there might be a price. HIDDY would have to be absolutely charming and polite to me.

Am I mean enough to make this a condition. Would you all keep him in order?

(Will this ever get written?)
You may well not belive me, but I've just had a pig fly past my window, so there is still hope.

bjorns
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bjorns
You may well not belive me, but I've just had a pig fly past my window, so there is still hope.

bjorns
Was it wearing lipstick?
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:28 am

Location: 15 minutes west of LHR, Stockholm, or somewhere inbetween.
Programs: BAEC Gold GGL, CCR, GfL, Mucci des Recherches des Consommations Exotiques.
Originally Posted by macabus
Was it wearing lipstick?
and carrying a hairbrush.

bjorns
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Pucci Please...
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:29 am

Programs: BA Blue, VS Red
Originally Posted by chj
That's not fair...I for one would rather you say no and put us out of our misery than impose impossible conditions.
Dr PUCCI, would HIDDY's silence be acceptable? I can't see anyone being able to make him charming and polite, at least as far as you are concerned.

If so, if we ask nicely enough, maybe one of the moderators will suspend HIDDY for the greater good. What do the rights of one man matter when they threaten the publication of a TFTG? Failing that, does anyone have any contacts in Argentina who may be able to use other methods to ensure silence.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Please, please, please may we have one?
Old Sep 23, 2008, 7:31 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
I wonder whether TFTG should only be available to MUCCIs for the first 24 hours of release. They could mirror the seat policy which allows me to book a seat but the boyf has to take pot luck. A programme enhancement which I admit is not quite up there with being able to sleep with anyone from the captain down, or to take onboard a kitchen sink when non MUCCIs have to limit their Tumi's to 23kg from Nov., still every little helps I believe.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 8:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If she spent less time flaunting her assets and scaring the living daylights out of the regulars over on AAnother forum she would have plenty of time to conjure up another TFTG - (Tale For The Gaucho)

In fact, one of AA Exec Plt 200MM from Texas sent me a PM the other day saying, how envious he was of me for all the attention I attracted from the ''Gal from Brit Air''. He went on to tell me........it must be swell to have ''PUCH GALORE'' have ''the hots'' for me.

I wasted no time in replying - The ''hots'' she regularly feels have more to do with her age than affairs of the heart......thankfully.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 8:26 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by HIDDY
If she spent less time flaunting her assets and scaring the living daylights out of the regulars over on AAnother forum she would have plenty of time to conjure up another TFTG - (Tale For The Gaucho)

In fact, one of AA Exec Plt 200MM from Texas sent me a PM the other day saying, how envious he was of me for all the attention I attracted from the ''Gal from Brit Air''. He went on to tell me........it must be swell to have ''PUCH GALORE'' have ''the hots'' for me.

I wasted no time in replying - The ''hots'' she regularly feels have more to do with her age than affairs of the heart......thankfully.
Hmm so no TFTG for us then with that post!
Old Sep 23, 2008, 8:28 am

Programs: Mucci Master of the Skies, Does anyone read any further than Mucci anyway? BAEC Blue
Please, please, please PUCCI can we have another TFTG. having read back over your old ones they brightened up my day and had me laughing out loud.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.