Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA FT Board - What to expect?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2008, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by virtualtroy
Had to bump this, forgot all about it, but was reminded by a very pleasant ground staffer at DEL patiently telling a DYKWIA waiting at the gate that maybe when he reached BA Silver, he might expect UGs on every flight. Top marks to makabus and HIDDY for joining in the fun. Does irony really need to be spelled out?
I've found that with Americans you sometimes have to
Old Nov 13, 2008, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
Hmm, the only real way to entice a check in agent into giving you an upgrade is to be REALLY cute and flirt big time. Preferably in tight fitting jeans that hug all your assets - that works for both male and female in some cases

If a female, find a male agent to check in with and be sure you have long blonde hair and low cut top on. We have plenty at LGW who'd fall for that!
So I need a long blonde wig and to hide the husband around the corner....? ^

Boo
Old Nov 13, 2008, 9:07 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
*Bing bong*

Thank you for choosing the BA Board.

The Emergency exit buttons are to the top left (by double clicking), the top right (single clicking or pressing a key stroke.

In the event of humour, it should be taken with a British slant.

In the event of poor humour, a double-entrunada may occur. This is entirely normal. Simply introduce the sense of humour.

In the case of you asking "Don't you know who I am?" please present your passport or guardian so they can identify you successfully.

In the event of you being stuck in the back of the plane, being pointed at and laughed by Club World and First Passengers is entirely normal.

Tickling our Cabin Crew (their fancies or otherwise) is *not* allowed (Insert Deltalina finger wag) at any time. Such tickling maybe met with either flirtation or a visit from the local constabulary on landing.

Thank you for choose the worlds favourite airline.

*hums Flower Duet theme*
Old Nov 13, 2008, 9:10 am

Programs: EY Platinum
Originally Posted by Kevincm
In the event of poor humour, a double-entrunada may occur.
Sounds tasty - is it like an empanada?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.