Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2010, 4:58 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Hi Matthew,

I'll pass this onto the relevant team but it won't get picked up until Tuesday.

Will update you as soon as I know.

Kind regards,

Dilly

Originally Posted by matthewuk
Hi Dilly

Trying to book an EDI-NRT but it seems that the £1,155 sale fare is not available. I looked on KVS and it seems that the TLAPUK9 fare is not loaded for flights from EDI, GLA or MAN. Can you help? Every other destination I have looked at ex-EDI seems to have the fare loaded but we want to go to Japan!

Matthew
Old Aug 28, 2010, 8:53 am

I've just been looking at flights to Tunis and on the top left of the page it tells me that 'people who looked at Tunis also looked at Algiers, Cairo and Malta'!
BA don't of course fly to Malta!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Irrelevant T3 Online Checkin notice

Just checked in for tomorrows flight to HEL, and as you start OLCI a warning message flashes up:

From 29 October 2009, the following flights will depart from and arrive at London Heathrow Terminal 3 -
Bangkok
Singapore
Sydney

Since I am flying to HEL, this is irrelevant where the BKK SIN and SYD flights depart from. It's also misleading, as it fails to mention that the HEL MAD etc etc flights also operated from T3.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 12:24 pm

Hi Smirnoff and quitecontrary,

Apologies for both issues below.

We will correct them - thanks for letting me know.

Kind regards,

Dilly

Originally Posted by Smirnoff
Just checked in for tomorrows flight to HEL, and as you start OLCI a warning message flashes up:

From 29 October 2009, the following flights will depart from and arrive at London Heathrow Terminal 3 -
Bangkok
Singapore
Sydney

Since I am flying to HEL, this is irrelevant where the BKK SIN and SYD flights depart from. It's also misleading, as it fails to mention that the HEL MAD etc etc flights also operated from T3.
Originally Posted by quitecontrary
I've just been looking at flights to Tunis and on the top left of the page it tells me that 'people who looked at Tunis also looked at Algiers, Cairo and Malta'!
BA don't of course fly to Malta!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 1:16 pm
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by LondonAndy
+1 - you have to wait until the whole page loads before entering your PIN. If you can see the numbers of your PIN rather than stars it won't work. Andrew
+2
Old Sep 1, 2010, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by ba.com helper
Hi Matthew,

I'll pass this onto the relevant team but it won't get picked up until Tuesday.

Will update you as soon as I know.

Kind regards,

Dilly
Hi Dilly

any news on this query - am very keen to book!

Matthew
Old Sep 1, 2010, 6:05 pm

Hi Matthew,

This is being fixed and should be available to book within a couple of days. Thank you for letting us know.

Kind regards,

Dilly

Originally Posted by matthewuk
Hi Dilly

any news on this query - am very keen to book!

Matthew
Old Sep 2, 2010, 1:18 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
iphone mobile checkin fails

Hi Dilly.
I'm trying to use iphone mobile checkin. When I select 'collect on my iphone' i see a message 'Session expired Usable.net mobile is unable to process this request because the session has expired.......' Is it a fault or am I doing something wrong?
Old Sep 2, 2010, 1:27 am

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.168 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/120)

Originally Posted by WhyteIG
Hi Dilly.
I'm trying to use iphone mobile checkin. When I select 'collect on my iphone' i see a message 'Session expired Usable.net mobile is unable to process this request because the session has expired.......' Is it a fault or am I doing something wrong?
Can you please PM me your booking reference so that I can pass this onto the mobile team.

Kind regards,

Dilly
Old Sep 2, 2010, 1:42 am
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

A minor point, Dilly, but on this page http://www.britishairways.com/travel/meals/public/en_gb

The UK Domestic section:
On our early morning flights you can enjoy a hot breakfast with coffee and tea. Complimentary drinks and snacks are served throughout the rest of the day. For Domestic flights to and from London Heathrow, we offer complimentary drinks mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
The last sentence isn't necessary as it just repeats the previous sentence!
Old Sep 3, 2010, 7:30 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, AVIS Presidents' Club
Not sure if others experienced the same but recently when I am trying to check Reward flight availability function it gives available seats only on the first day of each month and for each cabin. Whatever I change nothing gets better. Must be some bug for sure. thanks
Old Sep 3, 2010, 8:05 am

Programs: BA : Virgin
Originally Posted by Wadge
Not sure if others experienced the same but recently when I am trying to check Reward flight availability function it gives available seats only on the first day of each month and for each cabin. Whatever I change nothing gets better. Must be some bug for sure. thanks
I noticed this when checking for an NYC trip (2 seats in Club)

November 2010 through to May 2011 is showing 2 seats available LON-NYC but only on the 1st of the month in each Month, apart from APRIL where availability is wide open !!

Is it a bug or a true reflection of the state of award seats ?!?

UPDATE

it is a known fault and issue at BA

Book using the "Book with BA Miles" link -- you must then specify exact dates (not the month view you are refering to) - that will show you the true availability

Last edited by Quebec5; Sep 3, 2010 at 8:15 am Reason: UPDATE
Old Sep 3, 2010, 8:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, AVIS Presidents' Club
Originally Posted by Quebec5

Book using the "Book with BA Miles" link -- you must then specify exact dates (not the month view you are refering to) - that will show you the true availability
Cool, thank you!
Old Sep 3, 2010, 2:10 pm

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
eStore

I have been trying for a few hours this evening to buy something through eStore, but the system keeps returning me to the "go shopping" screen
Old Sep 3, 2010, 2:16 pm

Hi johnaalex,

I just tried and it's working fine for me.

Can you try again as I know we have a few issues on ba.com earlier this evening. If you are still having problems, please PM me your exec club number and the retailer you tried to click through to.

Kind regards,

Dilly

Originally Posted by johnaalex
I have been trying for a few hours this evening to buy something through eStore, but the system keeps returning me to the "go shopping" screen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.