Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2004, 1:54 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Yes .
Old Aug 29, 2004, 2:51 pm
norodnik

Originally Posted by Frequentflyer99
How do you put in your home address when the country is already pre-completed to be that of the country of departure and cannot be changed ? Do you simply put in all other relevant address details and then leave it with the incorrect country ?
F99, yes, I just type my home address down to the town. I wouldn't mind betting that you could put any old address in there.

The reason I say that is that I bought a ticket for my partner with her credit card (which is a US Amex card) and put in my home address (UK) as well (which is not registered to her card) and it also worked just fine. This was for an ex-UK Eurpoean flight.

I assume that BA must accept the security code as being proof you have the card in your possesion.

Old Aug 29, 2004, 6:31 pm
dnw

You guys are slow, its been possible to do this on the website for at least a year and a half!

It only verifies the card number / expiry combo (and possibly the postcode but I doubt it). Therfore you can quite easily live in London, Portugal as far as it is concerned
Old Sep 17, 2004, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Thought i would report that i had no problem checking in. i went to a counter at transfer desk at t4 and was not even asked to see credit card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.