Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

£10 discount booking long-haul online - new feature?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2003, 8:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.

I've just priced a JNB ticket and noticed something new on the price screen, a £10 discount per person just for booking a long-haul ticket, but only if you pay online.

I can't remember seeing this before. A new feature? Stealthily introduced so that nobody knows to come and take the benefit of it?
Old Jul 16, 2003, 9:09 am

or maybe it's a 10 gbp addition if you book offline

Rich.
Old Jul 16, 2003, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That is exactly what it is. I said that people would fall for it and see it as a "perk" quite awhile ago -- seems like I was right!
Old Jul 16, 2003, 11:08 am

Programs: BAEC
I noticed the message on BA's online booking page went from "£10 off if you book online" to "£10 surcharge if you book offline" a few weeks ago....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.