Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Free upgrade from Club World to First on reward ticket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free upgrade from Club World to First on reward ticket

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2024, 5:51 am

Programs: BA: GOLD, MARRIOTT: TITANIUM, IHG: PLAT, HILTON: GOLD
Almost......we had a couple more with VS, then for many years moved to AA and more recently moved to BA.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 5:53 am

Programs: BA: GOLD, MARRIOTT: TITANIUM, IHG: PLAT, HILTON: GOLD
Originally Posted by BA or bust
Excellent! And as far as VS is concerned you are the perfect target customer for an upgrade. They upgraded you… waited to see what would happen… and the result was spend, spend, spend!
Almost......we had a couple more with VS, then for many years moved to AA and more recently moved to BA.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Berrisfo
No wifi and the IFE packed up with 5 hours left to go, but otherwise 5*.
Yes, there was no wifi on my BA08 flight either, and the person sitting to the right of me in 1K was also having problems with her IFE. I wonder if it was even the same plane?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.