Community
Wiki Posts
Search

best Business Class Lounge in Atlanta?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2024, 5:56 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
If you have an Amex Platinum card try the Amex Centurion Lounge - Concourse E, near Gate E11

Not tried it yet, but only been open since February
Old Apr 20, 2024, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GentleGiant
If you have an Amex Platinum card try the Amex Centurion Lounge - Concourse E, near Gate E11

I’ve already been in Jan 24 won’t be going back to ATL anytime soon
Old Apr 20, 2024, 3:19 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by GentleGiant

The new Centurion lounge in ATL is indeed very nice but unfortunately, and probably due to the poor state of all other lounges, completely overloaded. Peak late afternoon and evening hours are already generating significant queues to enter.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 9:08 am

Programs: BAEC, QRPC, Amex MR, World of Hyatt, IHG one rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, etc…
Originally Posted by Tafflyer
The new Centurion lounge in ATL is indeed very nice but unfortunately, and probably due to the poor state of all other lounges, completely overloaded. Peak late afternoon and evening hours are already generating significant queues to enter.
maybe a strategy would be to go to the Admiral Club first until it close and then go to The Centurion one? When I travel from Heathrow T3, i tried to visit the Qantas (cocktails and snack, and/or Breakfast if before 12:00) and Cathay (dim sum) lounges and then grab a quick cocktail from The Centurion before I go to the gate.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 11:05 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
I have also played the lounge hopping game but generally I’d rather just camp down somewhere good and stay there. Perhaps on extended delays where multiple meal times are covered I might move but otherwise just want to chill. In LHR T3 first choice would always be CX First due to my OW Emerald.

In ATL there is not really any acceptable chill option. There is no TSA-pre in the international terminal where you must check in if flying BA so wildly variable security wait times have you at the airport early. You have the choice of a long wait for the centurion plus a long walk or train ride there and back or the chaos of The Club. I actively make an effort to avoid ATL these days, which is difficult because Master Tafflyer now lives there with Tafflyer mini.
marcopizzaiuolo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.