Parents room
Relaxation room
Family-friendly spaces
Grab & go food
Dining stations
Full bar
Coffee bar

Admirals Club, Concourse C

After security, mezzanine level, near gate 32 (above Great Divide)

Hours
Daily: 04:30 to 23:30

Amenities
Complimentary food and drinks
Full-service bar
Complimentary Wi-Fi
Kids Room
Print Wikipost

New Denver lounge. Switch effective 18 Oct

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2023, 6:00 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

New Denver lounge. Switch effective 18 Oct

The Admirals Club is moving to the C satellite next Wednesday, at which point the current lounge will close. I am told the new lounge is a significant improvement however there is a but….

For the foreseeable future BA’s London Heathrow service will continue to depart from the A satellite, so allow about 20 mins to transfer between satellites

Image credit: American Airlines

Last edited by Prospero; Oct 19, 2023 at 4:38 pm Reason: Add images
Old Oct 16, 2023, 6:06 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Good morning live from C32 in Denver where I am now officially 9 days too early for any lounge facilities.
surryson, msm2000uk, wrp96 and 2 others like this.
Old Oct 16, 2023, 10:00 am

Programs: BA Gold
Looked nice from the outside last week - although will still supposedly close at 20:00.
Old Oct 16, 2023, 3:42 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by golfmad
Good morning live from C32 in Denver where I am now officially 9 days too early for any lounge facilities.
I'm meant to be at C30 tomorrow morning...8 days too early.

M
Old Oct 18, 2023, 9:51 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Posting a correction on the opening date. The switch over actually occurred today, 18 Oct
Old Oct 19, 2023, 1:19 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by Prospero
Posting a correction on the opening date. The switch over actually occurred today, 18 Oct
So multiple BA regulars missed the opening by 1-2 days...thats poor planning

M
Old Oct 24, 2023, 12:16 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Well, it’s blissfully quiet at lunchtime today :

And it’s time to celebrate the opening with their Colorado bulldog (aka ‘adult milk shake’) signature cocktail

Old Jan 6, 2024, 4:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Per OneWorld site https://www.oneworld.com/airport-lounges?location=DEN BA are now using the new Capital One lounge in Concourse A. Anyone been there yet?
Old Jan 27, 2024, 4:27 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL
I’ve just seen a Facebook post that the Denver Admirals Club at the C gates is shut and that the Capital One Lounge is waitlisting visitors. Surely the AA lounge wouldn’t be shut at 16:00 today? We’re heading out there on Thursday and I was looking forward to seeing the new lounge.
Old Feb 9, 2024, 3:18 pm

Just arrived ahead of the BA flight and been put on a waitlist and turned away from capital one lounge. I know we can go to AA at C concourse but still, very very poor from BA to specify a lounge at check-in that even a gold can’t enter!
becks1 and Pigeon49 like this.
Old Feb 9, 2024, 4:56 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Originally Posted by giorgio1712
Just arrived ahead of the BA flight and been put on a waitlist and turned away from capital one lounge. I know we can go to AA at C concourse but still, very very poor from BA to specify a lounge at check-in that even a gold can’t enter!
oh that is poor. Will be in Denver in a few weeks so will see whether still a waitlist then.
Old Feb 10, 2024, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by giorgio1712
Just to follow up on this we got a text less than 20 mins later to let us know we were in. Once in it was a decent lounge, better than the old AA one!
Old Feb 10, 2024, 5:18 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL
Entitled or just expecting to get what you paid for?

(I know the answer can be “all of the above”)

Four of us in CW today from Denver today. As instructed by the check-in staff we went to the Capital One Lounge and were turned away. Then handed an iPad to fill in all my details but of course, I didn’t have my reading glasses handy as I’d put them in my carry-on so it took a wee bit of time to get that done so that we were on the waitlist and when I asked how long we should have to wait I was told “Don’t know, it’s always full before the BA flight leaves”, to which I replied that this was ridiculous.

As I walked away one of the girls said to the other “Why are all the British Air passengers rude when we turn them away? Is it a British thing?”.

i walked back and said that no, it is not a British thing but that BA set an expectation that by buying a Business ticket you get lounge access. Of course, as I said if I felt like the entitled middle-aged a***hole that I have almost certainly become.

We got an email 14 minutes before departure that there was room in the lounge for us, but of course by this time we were sitting at the gate drinking and eating the water and snacks we had just bought.

So in short, if you want a quick lounge visit before your flight, forget it at Denver, but you might get an unexpected reality check on your personality instead.

Last edited by JP Flyer; Feb 10, 2024 at 5:18 pm Reason: Typo
Old Feb 10, 2024, 9:55 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Very poor experience from BA
becks1 likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2024, 11:33 pm

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Avis Preferred
i think you handled that well tbf given that before AA moved there was really almost never an access issue for the BA flight from DEN and now with the capitol one lounge which, based on number other travel blogs, always has a waitlist just does not really make it fit for purpose for BA flights from DEN.
becks1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.