Wiki Posts
Search

Has my booking been ticketed correctly?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2023, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, Virgin Flying Club
Has my booking been ticketed correctly?

Hello all. Hope someone will be able to help me with a slightly complicated issue.
Have just booked a last minute holiday to Spain later this week, taking advantage of the Double Tier Points promo. Booking is with BA Holidays, but flights are with Iberia.
Immediately after the booking was made, it went to an error message asking me to call a number. The number didn't appear to work (I presume it was old).
I didn't receive a confirmation email as usual, but the booking did appear on the website/app. Seats appear to have been allocated, but attempting to change them brings up errors from Iberia's website.
This morning I rang BA Holidays who told me there had been an issue ticketing the flights but that they had now sorted it.
But I have yet to receive an email and am still having issues picking seats. Is there a way I can check the flights have been ticketed correctly as I would rather not spend the rest of my day on hold to BA if I don't need to.
Many thanks
Old Oct 2, 2023, 5:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Go to this Finnair link: https://www.finnair.com/gb-en/custom...ticket-receipt

Put in your surname and BA booking reference, and it will generate an email to each traveller with booking details including ticket numbers, so you can check there is one.
FlightDetective likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2023, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, Virgin Flying Club
Thanks
So if there is a ticket number, does that mean it is ok?
In that case, it seems we are good to go
Old Oct 2, 2023, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by sbonathan
Thanks
So if there is a ticket number, does that mean it is ok?
In that case, it seems we are good to go
The number starts with 125? Then looks good.

If you're still worried, check in at the 24-hour mark as there will definitely be enough time to resolve any issues.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.