Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA OnBusiness site down ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2024, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by Ned1968
How can they extend the points if they don't know how many I have? I've done around 100 flights since the website was last working, I have no idea how many points I have (or should have). I don't have the time to make 100 retro claims or raise queries that are going to be ignored.

At this point it feels that BA has decided to simply wait this out and eventually say the scheme is closed, all points balances gone/worthless
Today an agent said that I should call them to give the missed ticket numbers and they will 'personally ask' someone to add it to the balance. It made no sense whatsoever.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 9:35 am

Programs: BAEC GfL, currently GGL
Originally Posted by QFPlatFlyer
I wonder if they will extend points beyond 30JUN24...we don't even know how many points are meant to be expiring beyond 30JUN24
Today's email says extended to 31 Dec 2024.

Beyond a joke.
Grande Annee and QFPlatFlyer like this.
Old May 8, 2024, 5:27 am

Programs: BA Gold. IHG Platinum Ambassador
Well this is a new one. Went to cancel an OnBusiness booking last night via the BA website and it errored. with "Sorry! We are experiencing a temporary fault. Please try again later"

Called the OnBusiness call center today to cancel and they advised their systems are down and they can't cancel the flight.

Just when you think support for OnBusiness couldn't get any worse!
Old May 8, 2024, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
I have points missing from 30 months ago. Up to 18 months ago I was in email conversations with the Bremen team about it who were continuously complaining that U.K. is working on it. After it all
Closed down and Bremen got closed, I have been opening a new case on the same issues roughly every 2 months. I have 4 cases open and have never received a reply to a single one.
adrianlondon likes this.
Old May 8, 2024, 8:20 am

Programs: BAEC GFL, GGL, CCR; Marriott PFL, Ambassador; Hilton Diamond
OnBusiness - The Big Joke

OnBusiness has simply become the biggest joke in the industry. As those of us who use it know, the only way to make a booking for year is to ring them. I did just that and was told their systems had been down since yesterday and they expected them up again within the next 24 hours...hopefully. So there is today no way to make an OnBusiness booking.

BA, get your act together for god sake!
stevie likes this.
Old May 10, 2024, 5:29 am

The system is up again today. Just made a booking.
Old May 10, 2024, 5:36 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GFL / Marriott TFL Amb
Where did you go to make the booking please.
Old May 10, 2024, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by anotherpax
Where did you go to make the booking please.
+44 3 444 930 748. Goes to the dedicated OnBusiness call center in India. It took about 5 minutes to answer and they were very helpful and got the booking done very quickly.
Old May 10, 2024, 6:28 am

ah ok via the phone... i was rather hoping it was the website..... silly me its only been down 14 months
Old May 10, 2024, 6:31 am

ah ok via the phone... i was rather hoping it was the website..... silly me its only been down 14 months
Lol that would be nice...I doubt it will ever happen.
Old May 10, 2024, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by mjack99
Lol that would be nice...I doubt it will ever happen.
Personally i think the OB scheme is done, its just a matter of time.
Old May 10, 2024, 6:37 am

The system is up again today. Just made a booking.
this is misleading, the system as such is not up, because it is not available via the website, so you might have been able to redeem points, but defo no 100% access to things!
Old May 10, 2024, 6:53 am

Personally i think the OB scheme is done, its just a matter of time.
Normally I would agree except that all the business programs for all the US airlines reinvented themselves recently. Also the Lufthansa program is going strong (these are the ones I know about anyway).
Old May 10, 2024, 12:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA CK (8MM), Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Normally I would agree except that all the business programs for all the US airlines reinvented themselves recently. Also the Lufthansa program is going strong (these are the ones I know about anyway).
Business Extra (the AA program) was excellent. The replacement was a huge devaluation but they must have decided theyd keep the business travelers spend regardless.
Old May 10, 2024, 1:31 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
I’m not in the business travel sector anymore, but this OnBusiness fiasco is beyond a joke. Seriously BA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.