Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas miles not credited

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2023, 1:25 am

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by WoodleyBeacon
I'm still struggling to get my claim resolved with BAEC from my QF flights in November. I can't find my past flight details in my QF account in order to check the fare classes - can anyone please advise or would I be better off asking on the QF board? (I did at least note down my PNR and ticket numbers but I don't have BPs as they were in the QF app.)
call Qantas who will need to access the old booking
Old Feb 4, 2023, 2:12 am

Programs: Qantas Platinum (Oneworld Emerald)
Originally Posted by im.daniel
Not sure what is happening between BA-QF, but getting BA sectors to credit to QF has also been a PITA, often having to follow up with missing points claims, taking weeks!!!

Sorry it doesn’t answer your question, but it’s just strange and both ways too!!
Agree something is very broken both ways. Getting some of my BA flights to credit to QF has taken at least 6 months and multiple claims, emails, calls to Qantas. In one case QFF told me to ask BA for a letter confirming I was on their flight. To my surprise, BA actually made that really simple to request and receive.
Old Feb 4, 2023, 7:37 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
If crediting to BAEC flights should not be in "QF account", if by QF account you mean a QF ffp account. Having both a QF & BAEC ff accounts can be problematic if logged in when making bookings.
Do you have the pdf e-ticket, as sent by email? QR Qatar manage booking takes an e-ticket, but your e-ticket may be dead now the flight has been taken.
Always best to keep all documentation, screen shots until flight post.
Yes I have the PDF e-ticket and I'll contact Qantas. I had no problems getting AA TPs and Avios to post a few years ago and I assumed it would be equally easy with QF. I plan to travel with QR later this year so if that goes ahead I'll screenshot my BPs just in case.

BTW is the BAMissingAvios account still active?
Old Oct 27, 2023, 1:36 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, EY Plat, etc
Regrettably this still seems to be an issue. D Fare Class booking ticketed and operated by QF (MEL-PER-LHR) 17th October has not posted and the Online Partner Claim on BA shows Rejected after I used it to chase up. I have the BP and eticket but what a pain to chase this up and it shouldnt be necessary for such a clear cut case (by comparison a separate ticket issued and operated by QR for the outbound posted after 2 days).

Updated to add that Avios &TPs posted within 24hrs of filing a follow up claim after first rejection using the process given on the BA website and attaching scans of the Boarding passes and etickets. No phone calls necessary.

Last edited by Robespierre; Oct 31, 2023 at 6:54 am Reason: Updated after points/TPs credited
Old Oct 27, 2023, 5:01 am

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
QF flights on a 125 ticket seem to credit quickly, those on a 081 ticket seem to be 50/50 and need to be followed up, rejected and then manually argued for. That is my experience.
Old Oct 27, 2023, 5:24 am

Yep I am in this position - 5 flights done recently on Qantas - none of them posted - submit claim and have yet to receive any tier points or miles for any of them .
Old Oct 27, 2023, 6:21 am

I've had to put in manual claims for my QF flights, no progress there yet. To be honest, I'd be happy with the QF points instead, is there a way to just credit them there instead?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.