Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TFTG - The Supreme Snob in First

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2022, 10:51 pm

Programs: BAEC - back to lowly blue. Marriott - Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by BXK_Oz
I have never met the famous Pucci Galore, but from what I have read, this is how I envision her

I didn't know she wore stilettos.
Old Dec 8, 2022, 1:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by HIDDY
If only Pucci was as hot as Mandy. 😂😂😂
T8191, don’t get mad get even. 🤪
1P, HIDDY and AnaTravel like this.
Old Dec 8, 2022, 4:20 am

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Originally Posted by Can I help you
If only Pucci was as hot as Mandy. 😂😂😂
At what point did you loose your fear of her hairbrush?
flygirl68 and wrp96 like this.
Old Dec 8, 2022, 4:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques

Since she removed it from my derrière. 😝

LCY8737, toothy, flygirl68 and 3 others like this.
Old Dec 8, 2022, 4:58 am

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
I think I've mentioned this before, but one of my favourites was on a flight to ATH years ago. Two kids behind me, they can't have been more than 10, were chatting. One said to the other "You went in Economy? Who travels in Economy?"
Old Dec 11, 2022, 5:56 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton HONORS Silver
Mme Pucci (IF I'm not being too forward)

I love reading your posts. Thank you for brightening my somewhat tense week in retail!

Den
wrp96 and nilsfr69 like this.
Old Dec 11, 2022, 6:46 am

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
And one more thank you - and a very Merry Christmas - from me.

Really - with your inimitable writing style, you ought to consider compiling these tales into a book. I suspect most of us would buy it...
PUCCI GALORE and SKT-DK like this.
Old Dec 11, 2022, 6:48 am

Programs: BA Silver, Skywards Silver
Love stories like this - more, please!
If Pucci Galore wrote a tell-all book of her experiences, what do you think a fitting title would be?
Old Dec 11, 2022, 8:54 am

Programs: Lemonia. Best Greek ever.
Once upon a time I was younger, taller, dark and handsome. I dated a lovely BCal lady. I think she was an opera singer waiting for her big break.
She told lots of similar stories. One day, when she had moved in to another partner, she invited me to a BCal party in someone's flat.
I made a minor error in expressing an interest in stories like these. Er, I was told hundreds of them. I think they sent me to sleep. I was woken up at about 3.00 a m and told to go home.

The sleeping had nothing whatsoever to do with that party having the best "bar" that I have ever seen at a party.
Old Dec 11, 2022, 11:01 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by gustavmahler
I think I've mentioned this before, but one of my favourites was on a flight to ATH years ago. Two kids behind me, they can't have been more than 10, were chatting. One said to the other "You went in Economy? Who travels in Economy?"
My Dear - I actually read on here and heard from a Most Trusted Source about a flight in the USA with American (I think) where someone sitting in First Class was asked by the person in the seat next to his whether he would mind swapping seats with this chap's daughter who was way down in economy.

" My Daughter does not like sitting in Coach" said he.

To those who have sent messages - you are all too kind - I will have another shot if I can before Christmas - we may all need it with the weather and the potential strikes threatening to turn everyone's lives miserable.
Old Dec 11, 2022, 11:04 am

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Ancient Observer
Once upon a time I was younger, taller, dark and handsome. I dated a lovely BCal lady. I think she was an opera singer waiting for her big break.
She told lots of similar stories. One day, when she had moved in to another partner, she invited me to a BCal party in someone's flat.
I made a minor error in expressing an interest in stories like these. Er, I was told hundreds of them. I think they sent me to sleep. I was woken up at about 3.00 a m and told to go home.

The sleeping had nothing whatsoever to do with that party having the best "bar" that I have ever seen at a party.
That story lost all credibility at 'handsome'
Old Dec 13, 2022, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
My Dear - I actually read on here and heard from a Most Trusted Source about a flight in the USA with American (I think) where someone sitting in First Class was asked by the person in the seat next to his whether he would mind swapping seats with this chap's daughter who was way down in economy.

" My Daughter does not like sitting in Coach" said he.

To those who have sent messages - you are all too kind - I will have another shot if I can before Christmas - we may all need it with the weather and the potential strikes threatening to turn everyone's lives miserable.
A friend of mine in the US has 3 kids. He was traveling in Business with his kids and when he took one of them to the loo she pointed through the curtain and asked "is that where all the uncomfortable seats are?" He said he wanted the plane to swallow him up!
Old Dec 13, 2022, 2:08 am
Original Poster

A friend of mine in the US has 3 kids. He was traveling in Business with his kids and when he took one of them to the loo she pointed through the curtain and asked "is that where all the uncomfortable seats are?" He said he wanted the plane to swallow him up!
Out of the mouths of babes, my Dear! I confess that I do wonder when I see the behaviour of some children in the Premium cabins, I do hope that the introduction to "uncomfortable" seats does not traumatise the little Darlings too seriously.
Old Dec 13, 2022, 2:29 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Out of the mouths of babes, my Dear! I confess that I do wonder when I see the behaviour of some children in the Premium cabins, I do hope that the introduction to "uncomfortable" seats does not traumatise the little Darlings too seriously.
Hopefully our clowns would have behaved for you! Actually they were really pretty good when we flew to the US last year as two-year-olds. On boarding a woman voiced her frustration that she'd be sat near three toddlers, but actually came to see me at the end and said how good they had been. Bullet dodged! Crews both ways were fantastic, so good natured and helpful.
toothy and wrp96 like this.
Old Dec 16, 2022, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Hopefully our clowns would have behaved for you! Actually they were really pretty good when we flew to the US last year as two-year-olds. On boarding a woman voiced her frustration that she'd be sat near three toddlers, but actually came to see me at the end and said how good they had been. Bullet dodged! Crews both ways were fantastic, so good natured and helpful.
I'll tell you what I think. I have had babies and toddlers of all shapes and sizes. I have been Auntie Pucci for hundreds. Most children will be excitable but most of them have parents who actually want to attend to their children, who talk to them, who read to them and actually appear to like their children. That sounds dreadful but often as not I saw parents to whom the children were almost an accessory. Youj put me in mind of one particular flight - but that would take another TFTG,
HIDDY, wrp96, gustavmahler and 2 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.