Search

T3 Twilight check in?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2022, 1:15 am
jmd
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC gold
T3 Twilight check in?

Am I right in thinking that there is no twilight check in at T3? The BA website suggests not.

For context we are travelling JER-LHR early on Friday morning and then LHR-GIB at midday on the Saturday (this wasn’t the original plan but BA cancelled our JER-LHR sector on the Saturday morning and this is what we are left with). We’re staying at the Sofitel and it looks like the HEX is on strike on Saturday, so just Liz line trains every 30 mins which will presumably cause chaos. I’d quite like to avoid the tube with heavy bags, so would ideally get the bags over to T3 on the Friday if I can. Travelling CE and I’m GCH if that makes any difference.

I’m assuming that BA won’t check the bags through from JER-GIB because the connection is more than 24 hours? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by jmd; Aug 9, 2022 at 1:16 am Reason: Typo
Old Aug 9, 2022, 1:28 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Twilight check in at T3 is available, best try to get there around 6pm or 7pm if you can when it's quiet but there are still more than a token number of staff around. BA won't interline bags over 24 hours at LHR.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 1:30 am
jmd
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC gold
Thanks CWS - that is immensely helpful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.