Search

Which airport type are you?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:08 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Which airport type are you?

A bit of fun in this month's edition of The Club - so, which airport type are you? The airport. A melting pot of personalities all working toward a common goal: to get on that flight. But what you do between arrival and take-off can say a lot about your character, which is why we’ve devised this fun little quiz to break it down for you:

BA - The Club - Which airport type are you?

Apparently BA does know who I am - I'm an old pro!

"Now this is a vibe The Club can get behind. You’re not showing off – in fact you’re pretty low key about your airport mastery. You have all documents at the ready and are hooked into all the right gadgets. You tend to get the timings on the money, so there’s just enough time to really enjoy the airport experience before you’re off to, presumably, nail the in-flight experience. Practice makes perfect, hey?"
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:15 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA LTG, Hilton Diamond, FB Platinum, EK Gold
Me too! Although some of the questions I actually would have liked to choose more than one answer. Still a bit of fun

The old proNow this is a vibe The Club can get behind. You’re not showing off – in fact you’re pretty low key about your airport mastery. You have all documents at the ready and are hooked into all the right gadgets. You tend to get the timings on the money, so there’s just enough time to really enjoy the airport experience before you’re off to, presumably, nail the in-flight experience. Practice makes perfect, hey
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:19 am

They don't seem to have an option for me.

The Classy One. I'll only drink a BA175 after 12. And since it's after 12 and I'm in the CCR, time for a BA175.
LCY8737 likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:22 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Honors Diamond
The luxury lounger
You could make a trip to the supermarket glamorous, couldn’t you? A luxury lounger knows that the finer things in life are worth the price tag and that the most valuable asset of all is time – you intend to spend yours well. We’ll probably spot you in the lounge or perusing designer baggage in the terminal shops but, wherever you are, you’re looking impossibly well put together. 10/10 for effortlessness.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:23 am

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
The LUXURY Traveler--You could make a trip to the supermarket glamorous, couldn’t you? A luxury lounger knows that the finer things in life are worth the price tag and that the most valuable asset of all is time – you intend to spend yours well. We’ll probably spot you in the lounge or perusing designer baggage in the terminal shops but, wherever you are, you’re looking impossibly well put together. 10/10 for effortlessness.

i would have settled for the DYKWIA.
becks1 and Synapseturquoise like this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:25 am

Programs: BA Gold GUF Thai Airways Royal Orchid
They called security & had me deplaned.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by S_W_S
The luxury lounger
You could make a trip to the supermarket glamorous, couldn’t you? A luxury lounger knows that the finer things in life are worth the price tag and that the most valuable asset of all is time – you intend to spend yours well. We’ll probably spot you in the lounge or perusing designer baggage in the terminal shops but, wherever you are, you’re looking impossibly well put together. 10/10 for effortlessness.
Ditto!
Spanish likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:43 am

Programs: BAEC
The luxury loungerYou could make a trip to the supermarket glamorous, couldn’t you? A luxury lounger knows that the finer things in life are worth the price tag and that the most valuable asset of all is time – you intend to spend yours well. We’ll probably spot you in the lounge or perusing designer baggage in the terminal shops but, wherever you are, you’re looking impossibly well put together. 10/10 for effortlessness.

I dont know how i got this. I always eat and drink at Wetherspoons and never go in the designer shops or own designer clothes and bags!
TedToToe and becks1 like this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:46 am

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
took it again and got a different response:

The Barrister QC -- You dont let trivial matters bother you. You are always ready at the gate, passport in hand as you push to the front of the priority queue. Once on board, you prepare to enjoy the finer things a seat up front can offer you and thanks to the champagne you enjoyed during your lounge time, you have no concerns for others as you ensure your staff are able to enjoy the high life at your side--regardless of seat assignments because again, the trivial cannot dampen your holiday!
Old Mar 16, 2022, 6:58 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I hadn't a clue what they meant by ''bezzies'' so had to Google it.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 7:25 am

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Thread title had me thinking they were going to personality cast us as LHR (definitely), LGW (if I have to), or LTN (never have, almost certain never will)...
Old Mar 16, 2022, 7:41 am

Programs: BA Exec Club
Originally Posted by JAXBA
Thread title had me thinking they were going to personality cast us as LHR (definitely), LGW (if I have to), or LTN (never have, almost certain never will)...

I would be London Southend - very few people have heard of me, they think I have delusions of grandeur and once they have met me they rarely return 😀
Old Mar 16, 2022, 7:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by jimlad48
I would be London Southend - very few people have heard of me, they think I have delusions of grandeur and once they have met me they rarely return 😀
Until you are not Manchester is all fine.
ManInExitRow and jimlad48 like this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by HIDDY
I hadn't a clue what they meant by ''bezzies'' so had to Google it.
Clearly need to spend more time in Scouseland
HIDDY likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2022, 8:52 am

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
"Now this is a vibe The Club can get behind. You’re not showing off – in fact you’re pretty low key about your airport mastery. You have all documents at the ready and are hooked into all the right gadgets. You tend to get the timings on the money, so there’s just enough time to really enjoy the airport experience before you’re off to, presumably, nail the in-flight experience. Practice makes perfect, hey?"
That's me too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.