Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which airport type are you?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2022, 3:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Silver, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by CrazyLilBlondie
The luxury loungerYou could make a trip to the supermarket glamorous, couldn’t you? A luxury lounger knows that the finer things in life are worth the price tag and that the most valuable asset of all is time – you intend to spend yours well. We’ll probably spot you in the lounge or perusing designer baggage in the terminal shops but, wherever you are, you’re looking impossibly well put together. 10/10 for effortlessness.

I dont know how i got this. I always eat and drink at Wetherspoons and never go in the designer shops or own designer clothes and bags!
I got that too. I think the First Wing might have something to do with mine. Or maybe they consider Boots and WH Smith as luxury!
Old Mar 17, 2022, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Another Luxury Lounger here.

OK, I had to lie a bit as I had to select the best possible answers which didn't really fit reality.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 5:47 am

Programs: Mucci; BA, LT GGL; QF, platinum; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Diamond
Which airport type are you? Old pro, obviously, but currently ex-old pro or old ex-pro! It's now more than two years since this ex-old pro had one of his regular experiences, meeting Tobias-UK in the CCR and then joining him in 1A for champagne in an XLE- going east. Sadly those days have gone, probably for ever!!!!
HIDDY and T8191 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.