Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Mother-of-two who has coeliac disease claims British Airways 'ruined' her Caribbean h

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mother-of-two who has coeliac disease claims British Airways 'ruined' her Caribbean h

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2022, 6:52 am

Programs: BA Blue, Qatar Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Can I help you
I don’t know what the fuss is all about, every BA aircraft has a 7 eleven accessible to be able to satisfy all customers requests! 🤔
Can we get this actioned - I'm not kidding! Much better than the Club Kitchen
wrp96 likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 9:55 am

If I could order what's in the photo as a special meal (minus the veggies), I would! It would give me more to eat than I generally get from most airline meals.

Fortunately I don't have medical dietary requirements but I know that I'm unlikely to eat much of what is provided so I take snacks or do without.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by LondonElite
Can someone read the mirror-image tattoo?
The scribbling seems to say “There’s No Point In Life”. I could offer her a suggestion to resolve her despair.

LETTERBOY likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 2:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Yes, I managed to flip it with my iPhone and, in fairness, I believe it goes on to say 'without love', but I like your version too!
T8191 likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Yes, I managed to flip it with my iPhone and, in fairness, I believe it goes on to say 'without love', but I like your version too!
Ah, you managed to peel away her distressed bikini top. I was too polite to explore that far, 😀
Old Mar 8, 2022, 4:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by T8191
Ah, you managed to peel away her distressed bikini top. I was too polite to explore that far, 😀
My assumption was that it is Love. I can only make out the L, so it could also be that there no point in life without Lemons, or Larry, or Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle. Probably the latter.
T8191 and RockyRobin like this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 4:44 pm

My assumption was that it is Love. I can only make out the L, so it could also be that there no point in life without Lemons, or Larry, or Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle. Probably the latter.
I'm going with Loaves of bread 🤣
dcmike likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by Okrib
Just as a bit of context, coeliac disease isn't dietary needs, it's an auto-immune disease.
As someone who has lived with celiac for almost 20 years, I can't agree with the way you phrased that.

Celiac disease is an auto-immune disorder for which the only form of management is a strictly gluten-free diet.

In other words, the only treatment is dietary, thus living, and traveling, with celiac is very much about dietary needs - and that means research, planning and advance preparation before travel.
Tobias-UK likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.