Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Claiming missing TPs for Alaska Airlines flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Claiming missing TPs for Alaska Airlines flights

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2022, 9:58 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ghsbass0406
What happens if you just had a boarding pass on your phone, which now I can't access anymore? I have the email acknowledging the ticket purchase along with the Alaska ticket number in the email but no physical paper boarding pass.
If you are on an iPhone you can scroll down to the bottom of the wallet app you can view expired passes. I took screenshots and sent them in.
Markie likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2022, 10:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
If you are on an iPhone you can scroll down to the bottom of the wallet app you can view expired passes. I took screenshots and sent them in.
Well as luck would have it, my OCD self deleted the passes since they were expired. What a hassle. I'll see if AS can provide anything to evidence I flew the flights aside from the receipt from when I purchased the ticket. I should earn 640 TPs on the mileage run I flew so I'd be quite miffed, to say the least, if it didn't post.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:27 am

Programs: BA Gold
Another data point - AS flights on 05-Feb and 07-Feb havent posted yet, will wait a few more days before trying the claim route.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:59 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by CorpFlyer
Another data point - AS flights on 05-Feb and 07-Feb havent posted yet, will wait a few more days before trying the claim route.
I gave it a little while and submitted my missing ones via the MissingAvios account here.
They say 28 days to hear anything.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 3:11 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, BA Amex PP
I had this issue in November sitting at 1120 TPs (5 off gold) and just waiting forever for AS to post which wasn't ever going to happen - something hasn't quite worked with the integration into OW. Anyway I used www.BA.com/ecsupportingdocs to submit my claim - just needed the AS e-ticket email which had all the flight numbers and booking classes on it and 2 detailed explanations why it was enough - they still managed to make it sound like it was my fault for not putting my EC number in (yet the booking email had it clear as day!). Alternatively, the BAmissingavios account here is also recommended.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 3:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
Yes, the way I did it was to submit a claim via https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...ting-documents and to upload both the original e-ticket / itinerary that shows the booking classes *and* the boarding passes.

I am not sure that the problem with posting is due to the OW integration. Everything seemed to work just fine until BA did its Executive Club upgrade last year. I had multiple flights with AS back in July that posted correctly (albeit in a single batch, and after the final flight had been taken) but my flights in November didn't post and needed to be credited manually.
Markie likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 4:35 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold; Marriott Platinum; Hyatt Globalist
I have had similar difficulty getting credit for AS flights - will try the online submission and BAMissingAvios and report back my experiences
Old Feb 16, 2022, 11:43 pm

Programs: British Airways
I had an Alaska flight from Jan. 28 - Feb.5 2022, Avios NOT credited yet. I'm wondering by when they will *fix* this issue as I have a few other Alaska trips coming up later...

One question for those who successfully received Avios - do you have an Alaska login/account when you booked? I booked as Guest on Alaska airline
Old Feb 16, 2022, 11:45 pm

Also today when booking a new trip on Alaska website, after putting in Executive Plan # and paid, the trip confirmation page gave me a warning and said something to the effect of Invalid Mileage Program!
Old Feb 17, 2022, 10:28 am

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by CaliWesties
I had an Alaska flight from Jan. 28 - Feb.5 2022, Avios NOT credited yet. I'm wondering by when they will *fix* this issue as I have a few other Alaska trips coming up later...

One question for those who successfully received Avios - do you have an Alaska login/account when you booked? I booked as Guest on Alaska airline
Also today when booking a new trip on Alaska website, after putting in Executive Plan # and paid, the trip confirmation page gave me a warning and said something to the effect of Invalid Mileage Program!
No, I don't have an Alaska Mileage Plan account. I book as Guest and enter my BAEC number as part of the booking process. Regarding the error, I'm going to assume you may have fat-fingered either the program from the drop-down list or your number or, perhaps, that there was a temporary glitch. I have not seen that error before and have had no issues entering my BAEC number when making an AS booking.
Old Feb 17, 2022, 10:45 am

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
I had an Alaska flight from Jan. 28 - Feb.5 2022, Avios NOT credited yet. I'm wondering by when they will *fix* this issue as I have a few other Alaska trips coming up later....
Same, I have an Alaska Airlines flight from 30 January I am waiting for credit on. A friend travelling with me is a member of Qantas Frequent Flyer and his points credited on 7 February.

I'll wait a until the end of the month. Most annoying is that Alaska Airlines is not on the missing Avios dropdown and you get sent to the stupid fax form. That's ridiculous in 2022, I have to say.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Geordie405
No, I don't have an Alaska Mileage Plan account. I book as Guest and enter my BAEC number as part of the booking process. Regarding the error, I'm going to assume you may have fat-fingered either the program from the drop-down list or your number or, perhaps, that there was a temporary glitch. I have not seen that error before and have had no issues entering my BAEC number when making an AS booking.
Unfortunately neither (fat finger or temp glitch).. I save all my stuff in 1Password and do copy/paste only, the error's been persisting for a few days now. Going to contact Alaska soon
Geordie405 likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2022, 10:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold; Marriott Platinum; Hyatt Globalist
Thanks to BAMissingAvios, my Alaska flights were posted to my Executive Club account this week.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 11:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA Plat, Starwood Gold, AX Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis Preferred, Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by BA High Life
Thanks to BAMissingAvios, my Alaska flights were posted to my Executive Club account this week.
How long did it take for the TPs to post after you submitted the claim? Its been a month since I flew Alaska and submitted the claim recently. The email says 28 business days, but that seems excessive.
Old Feb 25, 2022, 3:42 am

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by Nicksta
How long did it take for the TPs to post after you submitted the claim? Its been a month since I flew Alaska and submitted the claim recently. The email says 28 business days, but that seems excessive.
I had a flight 30 January on Alaska Airlines that was missing.

I sent a FlyerTalk private message to BAMissingAvios on Sunday 20 February (with name, booking reference, flight number, flight date, travel class, booking class, ticket number, Executive Club number), received a message on here the following day to send my Itinerary and Boarding Pass to an e-mail address. Did that and replied via here saying I'd done so. Avios credited the next day, Tuesday 22 February.

Simple and seamless.
Gastrocnemius likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.