Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA | 2022 edition

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2022, 4:54 pm

Programs: BAEC, AA, Emirates, Hilton, Hyatt, Taj Hotels
BBC's Kirsty Wark in the JFK Club Lounge. Recognised her from her distinctive accent - dulcet tones.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 5:21 pm

Some of these celebs names I see reported on here I have to Google their names , not exactley A list celebs more like the person next door non entity types
Old Mar 22, 2022, 2:57 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Rubecula
I find this a difficult one. I follow this thread but when I encounter celebrities on my flights I choose to stay quiet.
I once asked Fatboy Slim for a photo on a BA flight back from Gibraltar but tbf afterwards I thought "if that was me I'd be really pissed off" so I've decided never to do it again. Mind you, reading this thread I'd probably not recognise 95% of the people named anyway.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 4:51 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Skunk Anansie and band going to AMS for their gig tonight out of T5B right now!
EDIwanderer, Ramos and AlNuzhaMan like this.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 6:31 am

Programs: BA Executive club
No speedbird pies for Mr Kerridge today…..
Old Apr 12, 2022, 10:17 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
HRH

Slow thread this month…

HRH Princess Anne and her husband Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence on BA016 from Sydney today.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 11:38 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Kernow
Slow thread this month…

HRH Princess Anne and her husband Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence on BA016 from Sydney today.
Also took the BA15 out to Australia non-stop, arriving around 0500 and undertaking engagements by 0930 - quite impressive!
mikeyfly likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 12:52 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by Kernow
Slow thread this month…

in F I assume?

Originally Posted by londonba2014
Also took the BA15 out to Australia non-stop, arriving around 0500 and undertaking engagements by 0930 - quite impressive!
Old pros. A quick stop at Government house to change, pop a hat on and off they go.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 2:48 am

Programs: Chevalier de la Gallentrie - Knight of the Platinum Hair Brush, BA Gold, Hilton Gold
Alexander Skarsgård in the CCR on Saturday morning on his way back to LA (I'm assuming he'd been over for media stuff ahead of the cinematic release of "The Northman"). He's a tall lad!

Also, while not technically BA, it was booked under the BA codeshare, so I'm claiming it - Sam Waterston in the LAX Flagship Lounge and on the LAX-JFK AA Transcon AA4/BA4766 in the row behind me in business.
Pilot37 and GOTBound like this.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 2:29 pm

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by krispy84
in F I assume?

Old pros. A quick stop at Government house to change, pop a hat on and off they go.
did the royal party book out all 8 seats in F?
Old Apr 13, 2022, 11:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
did the royal party book out all 8 seats in F?
No, but they were the only ones in F to SIN. Full flight from SIN to LHR.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 8:00 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Gold Card
Comedian Rob Beckett has posted several times on Twitter over the past few days about BA.

Apparently his flight to MCO was cancelled at short notice and he ended up rebooking on Virgin the same morning.

Today he said he looks forward to giving BA both barrels on his podcast and people should avoid them until they sort themselves out.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 9:15 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by citiflyerUK
Comedian Rob Beckett has posted several times on Twitter over the past few days about BA.

Apparently his flight to MCO was cancelled at short notice and he ended up rebooking on Virgin the same morning.

Today he said he looks forward to giving BA both barrels on his podcast and people should avoid them until they sort themselves out.
A perfect reason to avoid Virgin and fly BA 😁😁😁😁
Old Apr 14, 2022, 9:42 am

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald), TK Elite (*A Gold)
David Coulthard in the F lounge this afternoon. Wish I was braver; I’d have loved to chat to him!
Old Apr 14, 2022, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by stevebintley
David Coulthard in the F lounge this afternoon. Wish I was braver; I’d have loved to chat to him!
He came to a restaurant I ran back in the early 2000s, had a tuna cucumber baguette on brown. Posed for pictures with the chef and I after - a lovely chap !
ENTP, DeathSlam, becks1 and 2 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.