Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA | 2022 edition

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2022, 1:02 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
I work in motorsport and have bumped into him a few times; he's certainly one of the more 'approachable' F1 folk.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 2:26 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA LTG, Hilton Diamond, FB Platinum, EK Gold
Spoiler

Old Apr 14, 2022, 2:32 pm

Okay not sure what happened in previous post, but was on a flight with Harry and Meghan to Amsterdam, Invictus Games opening I would presume. He did plant his royal foot on the bulkhead….
abraxias and becks1 like this.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 2:39 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Upupintheair
Okay not sure what happened in previous post, but was on a flight with Harry and Meghan to Amsterdam, Invictus Games opening I would presume. He did plant his royal foot on the bulkhead….
Here you go:

Harry and Meghan today on a flight to Amsterdam, Invictus games opening on Sunday I believe. He did put his royal foot up on the wall as he was in 1C . Hmm…

cruisr, HilFly, KARFA and 4 others like this.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 3:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Here you go:

Harry and Meghan today on a flight to Amsterdam, Invictus games opening on Sunday I believe. He did put his royal foot up on the wall as he was in 1C . Hmm…

Hasn't Meghan got hairy arms!
Tobias-UK, Paren, ENTP and 5 others like this.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 3:14 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK * A Gold, Qatar Gold
Originally Posted by stevebintley
David Coulthard in the F lounge this afternoon. Wish I was braver; I’d have loved to chat to him!

He made a road safety advert outside my house years ago and they had power issues so used the power from my house, he came in and thanked me and was v nice
Old Apr 14, 2022, 3:42 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Here you go:

flyerkit and becks1 like this.

Last edited by cruisr; Apr 14, 2022 at 3:47 pm
Old Apr 14, 2022, 4:03 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by citiflyerUK
Comedian Rob Beckett has posted several times on Twitter over the past few days about BA.

Apparently his flight to MCO was cancelled at short notice and he ended up rebooking on Virgin the same morning.

Today he said he looks forward to giving BA both barrels on his podcast and people should avoid them until they sort themselves out.
Interesting. He’d been talking about his upcoming family holiday (in PE) to Disney and how excited his kids and wife were. His Parenting Hell podcast has huge reach, particularly amongst BAs ‘affluent family ‘ target market, so this is likely to be damaging to BA.
becks1, DelTroon and SxMan like this.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 4:34 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Upupintheair
Was Meghan in 1A then (assuming Mr Hairy Arms is the RPO-type guy) or another row? Not judging, the 'sitting together thing' is over-rated on shorthaul.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 12:39 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Gold Card

The replies to this…
Old Apr 15, 2022, 12:57 am

Originally Posted by xkiwi
Was Meghan in 1A then (assuming Mr Hairy Arms is the RPO-type guy) or another row? Not judging, the 'sitting together thing' is over-rated on shorthaul.
Yes, she was in 1A, Harry in 1C, two security one in 1D and the other in 2C. 2A was (kept) empty. They were chatting to each other and on their mobiles the whole flight.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 1:32 am

Programs: BA Gold
How many mini bottles of Feuillatte did Haz get through? I bet he could smash at least 5 or 6 on a flight to AMS.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 2:01 am

Originally Posted by Adstring
How many mini bottles of Feuillatte did Haz get through? I bet he could smash at least 5 or 6 on a flight to AMS.
Dissapointingly:zero. He had the afternoon tea and some water. Meghan only water.
becks1 likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 2:16 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Adstring
He’s a changed man, didn’t you know?
Old Apr 15, 2022, 4:36 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
Did CC address them as HRH or Mr/Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.