Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Why is BA CW/F meal service so slow (genuine question, not trolling)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why is BA CW/F meal service so slow (genuine question, not trolling)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2020, 5:18 pm

I don't understand the not seat loading, when the bedding is placed on the seat before boarding, but then everyone has to take it off the seat and put it in the overhead locker. Surely preloading the menus and washbags makes more sense than that?
bafan likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 12:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / M-Life Gold / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Can I help you
If you saw all the scratches on the walls on the Club Suite you wouldn’t disagree.
So best fly it ASAP before it looks really knackered, by the sounds of it
Old Jan 28, 2020, 12:57 am

Programs: Tufty Club (Gold), BAGA Gymnastics level 4, 440yds swimming certificate
Handing out the Menus / washbags is another requirement from the out of touch Product Team.
Apparently if you're handed something your more likely to be appreciative of it and only ever travel Club World ever again.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:09 am

Programs: Executive Club
Originally Posted by A P Yu
Handing out the Menus / washbags is another requirement from the out of touch Product Team.
Apparently if you're handed something your more likely to be appreciative of it and only ever travel Club World ever again.
I suspect it is far more to do with saving money, just in case a seat is empty and someone "steals" a Club World wash bag to sell on eBay. Gotta watch those pennies...
Old Jan 28, 2020, 11:29 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
Originally Posted by JessicaB
I suspect it is far more to do with saving money, just in case a seat is empty and someone "steals" a Club World wash bag to sell on eBay. Gotta watch those pennies...
Given all of the people nicking stuff off planes, maybe this isn't much of a stretch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.