Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Crew baggage in overhead lockers

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2020, 3:10 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by Jagboi
Give the typical income profile between cabin crew and those who fly CE, I was thinking the same thing.
If we’re going down this kind of insulting route, one could also ask if you’ve seen the state of som pax including in CE 😂

personally I think we should desist trom such level of insulting others and perhaps desist from our sense of over-entitlement.
flygirl68 likes this.

Last edited by navylad; Jan 27, 2020 at 8:52 am
Old Jan 25, 2020, 3:11 pm

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by T8191
I could suggest that passengers bags are likely to contain more valuable items than the CC’s spare pair of undies.
there used to be a lively, ahem, second hand market for that kind of thing. Not sure if it still exists. But undervalue the undies at your peril!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.