Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

British Airways Holidays, different travel class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

British Airways Holidays, different travel class

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2020, 10:43 am

Originally Posted by wilsnunn
A question for you who have had refunds (or ended up paying less), does this mean that the fare difference PLUS change fee was still negative? I am amazed that it would ever be the case that to go from WT+ to CW would have a negative fare difference larger than the change fee unless WT+ was booked at an overly high price or there was a super duper incredible CW sale?
my outstanding balance to pay simply reduced by £200 once I upgraded 3 passengers from WT to WT+.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 11:50 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by gavcuk
my outstanding balance to pay simply reduced by £200 once I upgraded 3 passengers from WT to WT+.
I'd already paid the final balance when I did the upgrade
Old Jan 24, 2020, 12:22 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
In December I booked to PUJ, Y out J back flight only then added hotel and got instalment option online
Old Feb 19, 2020, 12:17 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by lcylocal
BA Holidays don’t charge a change fee on upgrades.
Sorry to ressurect this thread, but I am looking at a BA Holiday booking at the moment and it seems to suggest during the booking process that there is an upgrade fee, it is very unlikely that I will be upgrading this booking anyway (apart from maybe with Avios):

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.