Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Collapsible buggies on BA and codeshares

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2023, 2:33 am

Business check in T5

Hello,

We are flying BA at the weekend and have silver membership. We want to check in a pushchair (we don’t want it delivered to the plane door at the other end as previously we have had to wait a while). Can we still check in the pushchair with our luggage at the BA business check in desk?

many thanks

james
Old Jul 30, 2023, 5:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Yes you can but if you prefer you can also hand it in at the gate and not have it returned to the gate on arrival, just make sure it doesn’t have the big orange “Return to Gate “ label attached and then you can pick it up with your bags.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 5:29 am

Originally Posted by Can I help you
Yes you can but if you prefer you can also hand it in at the gate and not have it returned to the gate on arrival, just make sure it doesn’t have the big orange “Return to Gate “ label attached and then you can pick it up with your bags.
Excellent - thank you very much for the quick response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.