Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First, First Flight!

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2019, 8:14 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro | United Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by rossmacd
Avoid row 1 on BA 747 F - it is cramped and probably the poorest, but surprisingly most sought after, BA F seat.
Agreed. Went with 2A on my recent BA 747 Flight in F. More space all around
Old May 31, 2019, 8:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by ThunderRoad849
Don't forget your McDonald's!
And if you want the pork, be sure to eat it early.
EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 3:39 am

Originally Posted by subject2load

IMHO no seat in any First class cabin should leave a passenger feeling it is horrible, but as ever it comes down to personal opinion.

Horrible is probably too strong a word but not as good as where I was. The problem on this specific flight was noise from the galley and also people coming forward and then standing with the curtain partially open talking to someone in the galley was annoying.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 11:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by Soupey202

Horrible is probably too strong a word but not as good as where I was. The problem on this specific flight was noise from the galley and also people coming forward and then standing with the curtain partially open talking to someone in the galley was annoying.
No, not good.

The sort of thing that would certainly annoy me too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.