Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat reservation fees increase

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2020, 12:19 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Indeed I was mentioning about this Special discounted fare.
There is no charge for seats in J on special fares.
Old May 15, 2020, 12:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
There is no charge for seats in J on special fares.
Thanks for the information, so I assume that EK has backed-up asking fees for seat selection on Special J Fares.
I remember that they had a J fare where there was no lounge access, paid seat selection, no chauffeur service, etc...
Old May 15, 2020, 12:34 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Thanks for the information, so I assume that EK has backed-up asking fees for seat selection on Special J Fares.
I remember that they had a J fare where there was no lounge access, paid seat selection, no chauffeur service, etc...
There was never a charge for J seat selection. The restriction is that you can only select seats at check-in - you don't have the option of paying.
ISTFlyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.