Old May 21, 2019, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: johnny5a

Venue
PERGOLA ON THE ROOF
Pergola Paddington, 5 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, W2 6PY
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...O+GET+HERE.pdf

Food & Drink
Varied choice available to purchase (https://pergolalondon.com/pergola-paddington)
Please note: It's card only. no cash. Get those Amex avios in!

Hotels
Current sales
Please highlight any sales which cover Friday night.

Attendees updated to include post 120
Confirmed - 41
Agneisse, alex67500, arsey00, atcer28, bxg101g, CaroFos, CMK10, Cymro, DeathSlam, dylanc+1, frb98mf, gbeb+1, gcuk, gforce+1, hsmall, howarsan, Jimmie76, Julian, KARFA, LondonAndy, marcolau317, Mks6, neilyork, pjh981, robertf999, ScienceTeacher+1, SleepySynapse, squawk, TheRiverCard, Tiffywren, tilal6991+1, TomMM, TP Run, TravellerFrequently+1,WickedStepMother, johnny5a
Ermis177
Possible - 23
ahmett, alpenlupe+1, Chris_G, flyer_tom, FlyingWelshie, GodAtum ,hodders, lost_in_translation, madfish, MarkedMan, MarkLHR, MiraculousM, Physci, ShortDog, smallclanger, snuffi, sondra_finchley, wilsnunn, Wozza2404
Print Wikipost

The 2019 London DO - Friday 27th September

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2019, 4:56 pm

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
I must add my thanks to KARFA and TPRun ,and all the people who came, I've had a wonderful evening. I can agree that it was a bit loud but the crowd more than made up for it. It was my first do so I can't compare to previous occasions.

And special thanks to Arsey00 for the after party!
Old Sep 28, 2019, 10:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Another great trip to London. Looking forward to the next DO.
WickedStepMother likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2019, 12:08 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Thanks to everyone who came to the Do. Great to see a few regulars as well as some new people. Many thanks to TPRun and Chris1979 for organising - I didn't do very much so it was all their hard work.

There will be a London Christmas drinks as usual in December and details will follow in a few weeks.

Last edited by KARFA; Sep 29, 2019 at 12:56 am
Old Sep 29, 2019, 3:32 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by Physci
As the CCR is quiet this morning I guess the morning after party hasn’t started yet?
I had a little over an hour there until about 10:30am, definitely not feeling in after party mode

Good to see everyone old and new.
Arsey00 and TPRun like this.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 7:43 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Well thank you everyone this was absolutely worth flying over from North Carolina for. Can't wait for my next BA DO.
Cris L, Cymro, Arsey00 and 4 others like this.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 10:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
Originally Posted by CMK10
Well thank you everyone this was absolutely worth flying over from North Carolina for. Can't wait for my next BA DO.
It was really nice to meet you too!!
Old Oct 2, 2019, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by KARFA
Thanks to everyone who came to the Do. Great to see a few regulars as well as some new people. Many thanks to TPRun and Chris1979 for organising - I didn't do very much so it was all their hard work.

There will be a London Christmas drinks as usual in December and details will follow in a few weeks.
Hold on - if you didn't do any work, who did - given I did very little.... ?

Shame to have missed it this year but sounds like a fun gathering and by the sound of it, thanks to @TPRun for organising it all.

See you at the Xmas DO!
Old Oct 2, 2019, 8:01 am

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Originally Posted by KARFA

Thank you all for organising! it was great to see familiar faces and new ones too.
TPRun likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2019, 2:06 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Nandos
Originally Posted by chris1979
Hold on - if you didn't do any work, who did - given I did very little.... ?

Shame to have missed it this year but sounds like a fun gathering and by the sound of it, thanks to @TPRun for organising it all.

See you at the Xmas DO!
pleasure! looking forward to Christmas drinks now! Fell on my birthday last year so I missed it but I’ll make up for it this year!
Arsey00 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.