Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Equipment Change A380 > B747

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2019, 12:58 pm

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
I can confirm the 63K squeeze is not so tight and can be done quite easily. I was annoyed last year when I lost 64K and indeed 63K was great !
lost 64k ! Impressive ! No wonder you can do the squeeze!
endoman and jfallesen like this.
Old May 8, 2019, 1:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Talking

Same problem here on the BA208 on Jan 4th. Was automatically re-allocated 64J/K and nothing better to relocate to. Mrs Geemac is yet to be convinced about proximity to the loo, having become accustomed to 62K on the UD
Old May 8, 2019, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by Markie
As GGL my two changes ended me behind the loo in 64K.
Now in 62A.
I just don't understand how people got to the other Row 62 seats before me. I clicked on the link within seconds of arriving in my In Box.
...exactly what happened to me...there is no good explanation!
Markie likes this.
Old May 11, 2019, 2:10 pm

I wanted to provide another data point about squeezing out through the gap from 63K. At 6'2" and 185 lbs I find squeezing through the gap to be quite tight, and not in any way comfortable. Still preferable to risking stumbling and waking up a person when stepping over their feet though.
twincheeks likes this.
Old May 12, 2019, 4:38 am

Originally Posted by GeeMac
Same problem here on the BA208 on Jan 4th. Was automatically re-allocated 64J/K and nothing better to relocate to. Mrs Geemac is yet to be convinced about proximity to the loo, having become accustomed to 62K on the UD
she will be another year older. Being nearer to the loo become more important the older you get. 😂
Old May 12, 2019, 11:49 am

Too true, as you get older they say....
Never trust a fart
Never waste a hard-on
Never pass a chance to pee
endoman likes this.
Old May 13, 2019, 1:50 pm

Programs: BAEC, EK, VS FC
As I gather the Mid J planes are being up graded, is there anyway of finding out in advance what plane is on the route?
thinking IFE etc, looking at J class in particular , UD.
Old May 13, 2019, 3:03 pm

Programs: BA LTGold; LH Senator; HHGold; Bonvoy Plat
MIA does get refreshed 747s; just as low J there is more chance of old ones

Anyway - the good thing is, with 3x747s, the previous embargo on F redemption has been lifted.
Amlb likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.