Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

ITA matrix searching: origins from multiple countries

Old May 13, 19, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold

Having been ground for medical reasons for the past six months I am now trying to get some trips booked. I have to go to the US in August, and usually look for the best deals in J from a variety of European starting points (LON (all), MAN, DUB, AMS etc). In the past I have just plonked a list of airport codes into matrix and then picked an itinerary from the results.

Now it seems that one cannot search with starting points in more than one country! Is there another tool that can be used to do this all in one go, or do I just need to get busy with multiple individual searches?
Old May 13, 19, 12:04 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Accidental Scientist View Post
Having been ground for medical reasons for the past six months I am now trying to get some trips booked. I have to go to the US in August, and usually look for the best deals in J from a variety of European starting points (LON (all), MAN, DUB, AMS etc). In the past I have just plonked a list of airport codes into matrix and then picked an itinerary from the results.

Now it seems that one cannot search with starting points in more than one country! Is there another tool that can be used to do this all in one go, or do I just need to get busy with multiple individual searches?
Discussed extensively elsewhere like the ITA power tools thread but in short Google nerfed it. Google Flights allows multi start point, but only 5 at a time.
Old May 13, 19, 4:32 pm
Senior Mod and Moderator: Aegean Miles&Bonus and British Airways

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Spire Ambassador
To assist the OP here, generic questions on Matrix and/or travel tools are probably more productively raised in the specific FT forum:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-tools-701/

As this doesn’t really have a BA connection, we’ll close the thread at this stage.

/mod

Search this Thread
Search Engine: