Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Flying BA’s Airbus A350: deliveries, routes, reviews and more

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 17, 2019, 5:06 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Scotflyer80
Best seats on A350 guide: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...on-thread.html
Future route speculation: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...my-flight.html
Background discussion on the Club Suites (historical): https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...on-thread.html
Madrid training flights - meetup thread (historical): https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...ps-thread.html

British Airways has revealed the configuration for its Airbus A350-1000 (56J 56W 219Y):
  • 56 business class featuring all-new Club Suites
  • 56 premium economy
  • 219 economy
  • (BA maintains that no A350s will have first class)
Familiarisation flights to Madrid (starts August 6th):
First A350 flights have also been revealed:
  • 02 to 06 Sep, 09 to 30 Sep, and from 08 Oct 2019 daily to Dubai (DXB) - BA107/106
  • from 01 Oct 2019, daily to Toronto (YYZ) - BA92/93
  • from 01 Dec 2019, daily to Tel Aviv (TLV) - BA163/162
  • from 01 Jan 2020, daily to Bangalore (BLR) - BA119/118
  • from 01 Mar 2020, double daily to Dubai (DXB) - BA107/106 & BA105/104

More pics and details at https://www.ausbt.com.au/british-air...ess-class-seat

Flights planned to be operated by a A350

Summer 2021 (Updated: 9th February 2021)

Austin - Daily
Buenos Aires via São Paulo - Daily
Denver - Daily
Dubai - 3 x Weekly (Tuesday to Thursday)
Las Vegas - Daily
Newark - 2 x Weekly (Monday/Sunday)
Vancouver - Daily

Winter 2021 (Updated: 9th February 2021)

Bangalore - Daily
Boston - 9 x Weekly
BA213/212 - Daily
BA215/214 - 2 x Weekly (Mon/Sun)
Chicago - 2 x Daily
Mumbai - Daily (BA139/138)
San Diego - Daily
Tel Aviv - Daily (BA163/162)
Washington - 3 x Weekly (BA293/292 Tuesday to Thursday)
Vancouver - Daily

Print Wikipost

Flying BA’s Airbus A350: deliveries, routes, reviews and more

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2022, 7:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Elite
Originally Posted by Young82
I agree with this. Economy on the BA A350 is absolute hell - especially in that small mini Cabin, as the high seats and staggered seats + the small cabin size make it feel like you are in cargo. I still to this day have no idea how someone could take such a beautiful plane like the A350 and do what BA have done to it in Economy. Do they design test this stuff?
If I ran an airline I’d consider doing everything I could to try and persuade people to trade up. That might include making the lowest yield cabin so bad that people who are not totally price conscious might trade up to the highest yield cabin, whilst making the economy proposition cheap enough to attract the price sensitive folk.
TedToToe likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2022, 8:36 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by BerksFlyer
If I ran an airline I’d consider doing everything I could to try and persuade people to trade up. That might include making the lowest yield cabin so bad that people who are not totally price conscious might trade up to the highest yield cabin, whilst making the economy proposition cheap enough to attract the price sensitive folk.
And seeing how well Premium Y does for BA it seems that is exactly what they have done.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:09 am

Word of warning just got off a lhr- las a350 flight flying in club,only about 1/3rd of the cabins USB charging and socket charging points worked,I had work to to do but no battery ,thinking of complaining
will they care 😂
Old Apr 26, 2022, 8:33 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Young82
I agree with this. Economy on the BA A350 is absolute hell - especially in that small mini Cabin, as the high seats and staggered seats + the small cabin size make it feel like you are in cargo. I still to this day have no idea how someone could take such a beautiful plane like the A350 and do what BA have done to it in Economy. Do they design test this stuff?
Looking at my 31C reservation from LAS I'm now praying there is absolutely any sort of availability further up the front. I tried to change the booking but they asked for £2,200 just to move that one leg from Y to W.
Old Dec 5, 2022, 2:04 pm

In normal operation is door 1L used for boarding on a single jett?. Last couple of times flying on a350 from t5 the jetty was attached to door 1. Trying to decide which seat to choose on flight to São Paulo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.