Wiki Posts
Search

Making a Jetblue to BA connection at BOS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2019, 10:32 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by michelledrage
Thanks - Actually its a 21.40 departure from BOS, and the Jetblue from BGI Is usually at the gate 15 minutes early, but even still ......
28 messages from people trying to advise to you make alternative arrangements because this is almost certainly going to go pear-shaped and thats the reply?
michelledrage likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 10:43 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by LondonElite

28 messages from people trying to advise to you make alternative arrangements because this is almost certainly going to go pear-shaped and thats the reply?
Make that 29. OP, sorry to put this in such stark terms, but this a seriously bad idea and has big potential to go very badly pear shaped.

If you insist on proceeding with this ill-advised plan, by far the most likely result is that you will end up stuck in Boston and forking out for an overnight hotel, plus a one-way walk-up fare home.

If you are willing to take that very big risk (and not complain when it all goes to rat....), then I wish you good luck. You are going to need it.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
No I have already decided you're all right and thank you all very muchly! I'm changing my plan accordingly -that last message was meant to be ironic !
Old Mar 10, 2019, 10:46 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by michelledrage
No I have already decided you're all right and thank you all very muchly! I'm changing my plan accordingly -that last message was meant to be ironic !
Smart decision.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 10:49 am
Suspended

Enjoy Barbados by the way. It's a lovely place.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
??? this bears no relation to the original post where it is clear they have already booked the flights.
And it might twiddle them enough to ask before booking their next tight connection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.