Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGW lounge use

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2019, 9:17 pm

Programs: Plat Pro AAdvantage, but defected to BAEC
Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
Buying a sky cub membership or paying to rent a meeting room is a different proposition (and with different rules) to buying a ticket, accessing a lounge and then cancelling the ticket.

I think AA have also (or will soon like DL) have a rule that you must be flying on AA/OW to access the clubs.
Yes, right now with my Admirals Club membership, if I depart my home airport, even if I’m on a United, Delta, Spirit {shudder}, or some other airline departing from T2, I can access the AA lounge (it’s really an airspace lounge) before my flight. Starting Nov 1 this year, I now need to be ticketed on an AA, or OW, or AS (now moved to T2) flight to have access to the lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.