Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swearing passenger ruined first F

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2018, 5:58 am

Programs: Qantas Platinum, United Premier 1K, HSBC Premier, AVIS President's Club, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
My bigger concern is that unsecured children, including lap kids as well as the ones who refuse to keep their seat belts fastened when required, are a risk to other passengers (such as me me me) sitting near by as well as the cabin crew who sometimes take personal risks to walk to the child and try to restrain him/her.
The obvious answer has already been posted here, it's just that no one has realised yet:

A chain or rope must be securely attached to the aircraft seat and the leg of each birdchild.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 6:27 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Sixt Gold
Originally Posted by Tinseltown
No.

All you have paid for is extra space and a little more service to get from A to B. If you're lucky, caring parents with a baby are seated inside your cabin. If you're unlucky, you'll be seated in a cabin with a grumpy company executive, a drunk celeb or someone with an attitude (anyone who thinks they're someone but they're really no one).
I am not suggesting that a J or F ticked should ensure no children are in the cabin, but that it is reasonable to expect that there will be less of them given the way the cabin is structured and, most importantly, its price. So, when there actually are children in the J or F cabin I think it is perfectly normal to be disappointed if they make noise or so. Nothing that justifies rudeness or being openly grumpy about it, of course, but I understand the rolling eyes feeling.

As per the grumpy CEO, I do not think grumpiness and rudeness are a "class thing". There are tons of drunks in Y as well, as there are fine people in all classes. After all we are humans, behaviour is pretty standard across the line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.