Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New BAEC cards on Reddit?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2018, 7:29 am

Programs: BA Gold. KrisFlyer Gold
I've got a blue card too, from the days when I first signed up to BAEC in 2010. I sometimes put it on my backpack when I fly, just to screw with the heads of people stood behind me in the Group 1 queue
Old Oct 1, 2018, 8:10 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by crazyanglaisy
I've got a blue card too, from the days when I first signed up to BAEC in 2010. I sometimes put it on my backpack when I fly, just to screw with the heads of people stood behind me in the Group 1 queue
I’ve been at gates where pretty much everyone positions themselves in Group 1 - regardless of status / cabin class. Not sure the sight of a blue badge really does screw with people’s heads. It’s a matter of how correctly (or not, as the case may be) the GA’s police & process the actual boarding that ultimately matters.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 3:42 pm

Programs: BA Gold, EI Platinum
Anyone have any update on whether these cards are coming out or not? It'll be interesting to see the new design they have in the pipeline.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 4:17 pm

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by ASHFlyer
Anyone have any update on whether these cards are coming out or not? It'll be interesting to see the new design they have in the pipeline.
It was probably just some kids homework, you can find all sorts of stuff in every wannabee creative’s portfolios out there
ASHFlyer likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 5:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Originally Posted by T8191
You have an aversion to Bronze? It’s a base metal, not ‘precious’ like Silver etc.

I’ll give you GGL as Platinum if you insist.
Sorry to comment on a post from last year, but haven't seen this thread before.

Bronze is, however, not a base metal, but an alloy

The BA Bronze card resembles nothing I've seen made of bronze, IMHO looks more like iron rusting.
Give me the CCR card in solid Rhodium, please!
ASHFlyer likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 10:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, EI Platinum
Originally Posted by Cap'n Benj
It was probably just some kids homework, you can find all sorts of stuff in every wannabee creative’s portfolios out there
lol - you could be right!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.