Old Jun 7, 2018, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: newyorklondon
Name That Seat! Thread - Guidelines

The aim of the game is to guess the seat number and aircraft type from a quirky/fun photo of (or from) a seat on a BA-operated flight in the current fleet.* There ought to be at least one clue of some sort in the photo, so we don't - for example - run the risk of endless Economy seat guesses.

There are only three rules to follow:

1) Photo posters: remember to keep it to one 'live' photo at a time (i.e. check that the last photo posted has been guessed correctly before posting another).
2) Guessers: you must guess a seat number and aircraft type.

3) Guessers: in the event of a wrong guess, please wait a minimum of 10 minutes before guessing again (i.e. let someone else have a chance at guessing before you do so again).

Good luck!

* Depending on how popular the thread is, we might - in the future - open it up to seats on aircraft types retired from the current BA fleet.
Print Wikipost

Name that seat!

Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:05 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by WickedStepMother
Correct! Too easy! but it had to be shared!
To be fair, you could have made it a little bit more difficult by covering up the seat number that is readable in the picture. ;-)

Can't wait for my first flight on A350. Hopefully next week!
Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:30 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Senior Railcard & Bus Pass
Originally Posted by jfallesen
To be fair, you could have made it a little bit more difficult by covering up the seat number that is readable in the picture. ;-)

Can't wait for my first flight on A350. Hopefully next week!
Haha! I hadnt even noticed that! I suppose it was more of a boast on behalf of a rather shy @Fontana that he is one of the first to have sat in that seat, even if it was just on the ground.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 5:48 am

Programs: BA executive club Gold, United milage plus Gold

I really like this window shot from my most recent trip earlier this week. Seat can probably be guessed
Old Aug 7, 2019, 5:54 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Folks, some posts which weren't consistent with the thread 'house rules' (see the wiki at the top) have been removed.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.