Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Should Bronze tier have access to Galleries (1 or 2 invites per year)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Should Bronze tier have access to Galleries (1 or 2 invites per year)

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 10:12 am

Programs: Lemonia. Best Greek ever.
Originally Posted by bisonrav
The benefit I really value from status is priority check-in - if you're at an Asian airport with a massive queue for economy check-in it saves a lot of time. Priority boarding helps me travel HBO with confidence I can stow my bag. It's funny how perceptions are different.

On the other hand, lounge access gives a drink and a cheap meal, in outstations it's usually not a great spread, I will always use it for convenience and a bit of swagger factor, but as people have mentioned, for £20 (and probably expensed) you can have a perfectly acceptable lounge equivalent in a bar or café - this is what I do if I travel on a LCC or other airline. I suspect it's the "they're allowed in and I'm not" syndrome coming into play, which is status working as it should.

And personally, I wouldn't go unless Ringo was given a 20 minute solo spot. He's much underrated both as a drummer and a singer.
His son is better. Seen him live with you know who. Brilliant.
Old May 25, 2018, 10:15 am

Programs: Lemonia. Best Greek ever.
Going back to the OP's question. Does anyone really believe that BA's IT could cope with such a change?

If they tried it , they would probably have rather a lot of TSB moments.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.