Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recognition of corporate-wage-slave

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2018, 5:34 pm

Programs: Deliveroo Plus
Old Mar 20, 2018, 5:36 pm

Right on! He is also very helpful for us aa.ow flyers who don't fly ba a lot.
deboyzoned likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 5:38 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Greetings from Bilbao, home city of good food and a certain chief executive. I'll just slide in a gentle thank you to deboyzoned and to the rather substantial number of Like clickers in the thread. The recognition is lovely, but we are very lucky in this forum that many other people also put a lot of contributions, often unthanked, into the public domain, thereby helping many other travellers, self included. The forum is at its best when information is freely shared in a friendly, respectful and welcoming context. Now I guess we have to be careful not to go too introspective here, so maybe this thread has well served its purpose already - indeed one can click away with Likes even on a closed thread. But thanks again for the kind words, and it's a good reminder that without posts - be it information, advice, analysis, conjecture, reactions, Likes - there would be nothing to see here. And we can all play a part in that, not just that CWS guy.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 5:39 pm

I find a simple "thank you" in response to a helpful reply is more than sufficient, as it is in general. I've applied this logic this a few times to cws and others, and others have done so to me.
The general level of helpfulness and courteousness on this forum is one reason I continue to use it and enjoy doing so.

YouTube on the other hand.....
Old Mar 20, 2018, 5:54 pm

Programs: BA
I guess there will always be people complaining for one reason or another in a thread but I struggle to find the logic to do it here...

Just a big thumb up from here for the contributions!! And a big thanks!!
​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.