FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Recognition of corporate-wage-slave (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1899781-recognition-corporate-wage-slave.html)

deboyzoned Mar 20, 2018 3:39 pm

Recognition of corporate-wage-slave

Words cannot express what @corporate-wage-slave contributes to the BAEC Forum.

THANK YOU so much

Edited - No comments or Replies ... PLEASE Just use the "Like" Option .... Keep it simple ..
Edited - All .. For the record .. I have never met @corporate-wage-slave and i dont know this individual. This individual deserves an Award for their contribution to our travels.
Edited - PLEASE Just use the "Like" Option .... Keep it simple ..

bisonrav Mar 20, 2018 3:50 pm

Omniscience and omnipresence is a hard trick to pull off for a non-deity. Requires a lot of flying.

Deltus Mar 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Yet somehow always here to answer our questions even though he spends all day at 38,000 feet - remarkable!

LondonCanuck Mar 20, 2018 4:02 pm

I agree, he is of immense help! However, AFAIK, Just pressing the like button, will not move a thread to the top, only new posts will do that....

However, I am sure the forum would like to know how he helped you... me, he figured out how I could check the fare class of a PNR, now that MyFlights is gone :-)

ds2016 Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm

you have to have 5 characters min. a. will not do...

When I Travel The World Mar 20, 2018 4:30 pm

Big thumbs up

Lioneye Mar 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by deboyzoned (Post 29548088)
@LondonCanuck This thread is not about how @corporate-wage-slave has helped me personally.. It is recognition of the informationa that @corporate-wage-slave has provided for everyone.

Moving the thread to the top is easy. Add a .

An invaluable poster as are quite a few - but this thread is a tad cringeworthy.

deboyzoned Mar 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by Lioneye (Post 29548177)
An invaluable poster as are quite a few - but this thread is a tad cringeworthy.

@Lioneye Thank you and good bye. This post is a genuine post recognising C-w-S

LondonCanuck Mar 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by deboyzoned (Post 29548203)
@Lioneye Thank you and good bye.

I am sorry... I think CWS is one of the most, if not THE most valuable contributor here, but what is the point in being rude to others who just state their opinion. Many contributors and mods add a great deal of color here (Tobias-UK, LTN Phobia, Petrus etc), but there is no need to be rude to other posters. I am truly sorry to but a dampener on this thread, but I am a firm believer in the Golden Rule :-)

If you want to show appreciation to a poster (as I have done to CWS, and many others that have helped me), send them a PM... no need to get personal?

noFODplease Mar 20, 2018 4:56 pm

The idea is nice but the tone (as managed by the OP) is not. I suspect this won't last long..

FlyerTalker39574 Mar 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Is c-w-s the same person as somebody who was booked on BA TPA-LGW which was cancelled and they subsequently started posting about EC261:2004 matters?

subject2load Mar 20, 2018 4:59 pm

@ LondonCanuck : well-said !

How ironic that the OP should damage his own thread - and so soon.

Phil the Flyer Mar 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by LondonCanuck (Post 29548250)

but what is the point in being rude to others who just state their opinion.

Agreed - it happens far too frequently on this forum. I may not agree with what someone says, but it doesn’t mean their opinion is any less valid.

deboyzoned Mar 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Apology from OP ... Good bye was meant to say Good Night.Focus here is in saying thanks to @corporate-wage-slave .If i upset anyone ... I am sorry.

Prospero Mar 20, 2018 5:18 pm

The "like" post feature is lovely, because whenever I read something that is insightful, or beautifully expressed, or just makes my chuckle, it is great to click "like" to register my appreciation. What's more this feature allows me to doff my cap without causing any distraction.

I will be closing thread in 30 minutes.

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum