Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Inappropriate Conduct by BA staff

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2018, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I’m a Gold member too, but being slightly hard of hearing I have never heard any such comments. Indeed, my lovely wife has to do most Staff interactions on my behalf, including Check-in, on-board F&B orders and Border negotiations!

I am clearly missing out on the ‘interesting’ side of life. Should I go to EarSavers?

What an extraordinary Thread ... I look forward (slightly) to see how this turns out.
Sealink and mikeyfly like this.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 11:44 am

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
While the OP may be expecting too much for BA to reach out to him today, quite a few of the comments seem to be verging on personal attacks and questioning his behaviour.

Is it so hard to see it from the other perspective, namely that a member of BA staff outspoke, and then lied about what she said? If the staff member had not outspoken, why the need to cover her namebadge?

If the OP, or indeed any of us, was lied to in a building fitted with cameras, I think we too would want to see the footage - which would, at the very least, show the staff member in question.

FT is a community, and that means helping each other out. If some members find that concept challenging, then perhaps they ought to refrain from comment.

M
It would not even enter my mind to do this for such a trivial event. Life is too short.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 11:51 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
If nothing else but to save the moderators from even more "...yet another forum thread derailed by the same group of posters indulging themselves in off-topic nonsense..." post reports, we'll close the thread for now.

If the OP wishes to post an update, please contact one of the mods.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.