Search
Old Jan 13, 2018, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Tobias-UK
Print Wikipost

Premium Fare Deals | 2018 edition

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2018, 3:19 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Thanks for posting.

Does anyone know the travel dates with this offer - saw an example of June. Thanks.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 3:39 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by TravellerFrequently
Thanks for posting.

Does anyone know the travel dates with this offer - saw an example of June. Thanks.
Haven't found any excluded yet, seems to run right through to next July.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 3:47 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mmxbreaks
There's a decent 2x1075 ZRH/GVA-LHR-JFK J r/t fare going, as posted in Premium Deals. Little more s for west coast (supposedly can be had for less , but I can't find it at the moment). Fare comes up on BA site direct, too, which is handy.
Just to emphasise, and to avoid and frustration on itamatrix (my own fault as I missed this point), this only works when booking for 2 people.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 4:21 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
Originally Posted by mmxbreaks
There's a decent 2x1075 ZRH/GVA-LHR-JFK J r/t fare going, as posted in Premium Deals. Little more s for west coast (supposedly can be had for less , but I can't find it at the moment). Fare comes up on BA site direct, too, which is handy.
Also BSL on this, not managed to find 925 though.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 4:53 am

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Any current good deals from UK/Europe out to HKG in discounted J, other than BA ?

I am tied to specific dates in November and BA and does not have any really cheap seats available. on the longhaul legs. Nor do the AY flights ex LHR work well for my dates.

Best I am finding at the moment is RJ ex LHR at around 1,800. Good price but the return has some rather rather painful stopovers (I have done it before, so know what is involved).
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:15 am

Originally Posted by Frequentflyer99
Any current good deals from UK/Europe out to HKG in discounted J, other than BA ?

I am tied to specific dates in November and BA and does not have any really cheap seats available. on the longhaul legs. Nor do the AY flights ex LHR work well for my dates.

Best I am finding at the moment is RJ ex LHR at around 1,800. Good price but the return has some rather rather painful stopovers (I have done it before, so know what is involved).
Im not sure of your exact dates but AY have DUB-HKG via HEL for about 2000 with a 2hr connection each way
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:17 am

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Originally Posted by andymcdonnell

Im not sure of your exact dates but AY have DUB-HKG via HEL for about 2000 with a 2hr connection each way
Thanks for this. AY actually have the same fare ex LHR, but timings do not work for my dates. I will check DUB but assume l will get the same issues.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:20 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others

Best I am finding at the moment is RJ ex LHR at around 1,800.
QR ARN DOH HKG and vv for GBP1845 in mid-November.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Have just used the excellent 2-4-1 for a twin break Florida & Las Vegas next August; inc two nights at Venetian Palazzo for 2,500
godsavethepoints likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:24 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by KARFA
Just to emphasise, and to avoid and frustration on itamatrix (my own fault as I missed this point), this only works when booking for 2 people.
Do we know what the conditions are, which class this books into, and whether a break of under 24 hours can be made in London in either direction? (Forget that as I have managed to do it for myself - and it allowed LCY -JFK for a wee bit extra!)

Sorry to bombard you with questions.

Last edited by PUCCI GALORE; Sep 26, 2018 at 5:33 am
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:29 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Do we know what the conditions are, which class this books into, and whether a break of under 24 hours can be made in London in either direction?

Standard EU-US I class fare, no cancellation, no changes, free routing with 2 transfers in EU and 2 transfers in US, up to the maximum permitted mileage via any TATL JV partner, connections up to 24 hours fine. All dates until end of August.
KARFA likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Do we know what the conditions are, which class this books into, and whether a break of under 24 hours can be made in London in either direction? (Forget that as I have managed to do it for myself - and it allowed LCY -JFK for a wee bit extra!)

Yes PUCCI I am doing GVA back to back the night before
PUCCI GALORE likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:41 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Airprox
Standard EU-US I class fare, no cancellation, no changes, free routing with 2 transfers in EU and 2 transfers in US, up to the maximum permitted mileage via any TATL JV partner, connections up to 24 hours fine. All dates until end of August.
Flyertalk at it's finest - one asks and one gets a fulsome answer in two shakes of a lamb's tale.

Do we have any idea when we have to have booked by? Sorry to leep asking what may be daft questions.

Oh - and BTW - you are now a Mucci. I just decided
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:50 am

Do we have any idea when we have to have booked by? Sorry to leep asking what may be daft questions.
There is no defined date in the fare, and as far as I can see this is definitely just a blanket copy of a SkyTeam and Star Alliance fare so I guess it will only be around until one of them pulls the plug, my best guess, today and tomorrow only.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:54 am

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver

No idea what period in November you have in mind but perhaps these work (examples only, but available on many more dates)

CDG - HKG on Royal Jordanian for 1670,- euro (but looong flights)

https://www.google.nl/flights/?hl=nl...53*.EUR.166953

or OSL-HKG on Finnair for 1751,- euro (not the best flight time on the inbound but as I said more dates and times available)

https://www.google.nl/flights/?hl=nl...21*.EUR.175021

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.