Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Hand baggage-only fares have turned people into monsters

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hand baggage-only fares have turned people into monsters

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2017, 5:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Club domestic has really turned this issue around for me. It reduces density in the club seating areas also reducing bags and usually (but not always) gives better boarding priority rather than the single "status plus" scrum. As I start to embark upon a weekly commute to and from LHR I no longer dread taking domestic flights and actually find the experience considerably more civilised these days.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 6:16 am

I think I must be strange in this regard. I have multiple carry on bags so that I can take the biggest allowable without fear of having it put in the hold.

Some of the bags I see are ridiculously large, and I must admit that sometimes I wish the airlines would police it more effectively.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.