Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Baxterstorey contract renewal?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2017, 11:46 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum Amb
Originally Posted by subject2load
@ hanmer - IIRC, I myself was amongst those who 'questioned' your plan. So thanks for reverting with an answer ^

I must be honest and say that I'm still totally baffled & bemused. Never imagined that free food could be quite so attractive ! But hey... it's your own time and decision. I can't see that you're doing any harm to anyone else ; and there is, AFAIK, no law against it. Have fun !
Thanks for your reply. I just want to clarify though it is not the thought of FREE food or drink that concerns me. I have a comfortable wage and in essence the cost of my ticket includes what I may consume in the lounges even if my ticket is ex-EU. It is just that spending time in the lounge is the same as spending time on a beach or sightseeing at my destination (which I do). I could tomorrow try one of each dish Baxter Story provides during my 11 hours and provide a critique. But then that would only be comparable to my own personal taste. You may say dish XXX is inedible but I may like it etc. or vice vera.

Bri
Old Oct 20, 2017, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
A discussion I had with someone who is/was employed by one of the parties.
In what capacity were you having this discussion with “someone who is employed by one of the parties” Tobias-UK?
Old Oct 20, 2017, 2:18 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Disco Volante
In what capacity were you having this discussion with “someone who is employed by one of the parties” Tobias-UK?
My dear fellow, with respect, that is none of your business! I have said as much as I am prepared to say publicly on this discussion.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
My dear fellow, with respect, that is none of your business! I have said as much as I am prepared to say publicly on this discussion.
I was asking in what capacity you were having the discussion, not to reveal anything about the person you were talking to. That is entirely a matter for you to disclose.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.